"Who are you ?" I heard Niha asked.

"It must be the driver, who else." I said, eyes on my phone, joining her in the living room.

"But di, he is too hot to be a driver. And I feel like I have seen him before." She said thoughtfully. I looked up from my phone and boom.

"What are you doing here ?" I made my way towards them.

"I am ready chalo chalo." My sister came running.

"Subhan bhai." She squealed. I rolled my eyes, kaunsa Virat Kohli aaya tha jo itna uchal rahi hai yeh ?
(He's no Virat Kohli for her to bounce around)

"Ahhh. Subhan bhai." Niha drawled and mouthed a not bad and winked at me.

"Papa said uncle will be sending a driver." Ayesha asked.

"Woh, driver had left early, and papa didn't know that. So." He shrugged, but his eyes never left mine.

"Chale ?" He asked.

"Yes." We replied in unison.

We followed him out and what do we see. Is that a fucking MayBach ? In an instant Niha had her phone out and started clicking pictures. This girl never gets tired.

Subhan gave a light chuckle, and I went to sit in the car. Out of nowhere my sisters came and pushed me and got inside.

"Heyy." I shouted. I will kill them, and go to jail very happily.

"Well, I guess that leaves you to sit right next to me. May I ?" He said, getting the door for me.

I sat without a word. Wow, the interior is so freaking cool.

"Jiju done. Jiju doneee." Niha whispered.  I shushed her.

As the car eased on the road, my sister started the conversation.

"So bhai, you are the driver uncle was talking about ?"

"Driver toh kaafi hot." Niha whistled.

He gave a boyish grin and my heart stopped. Yes I am dead now.

"Agar passenger seat pe yeh madam ho, toh driver banne mein kaisi sharam."

"Oh my god. He is not even trying to hide it." Niha squealed like a baby.

"Niha." I warned her.

"What Niha ? She is stating facts only." Ayesha said.

"So bhai, when are you planning to ask for her hand ?" She asked him.

"Hand ? Hand se mera kya hoga ? Mujhe toh puri ki puri chahiye." He looked at me for a moment before focusing back on the road.
(What do I do just with her hand ? I want the whole of her)

I rolled my eyes at that. He is getting way too ahead of himself. But why the hell am I not fighting back is the question I don't want to go in depths of.

"Your cheeks are matching the colour of your dress. Suits you." He whispered, when the two ladies got busy with selfies. I looked down at my dress to see I was wearing a blush pink kurti set.

I didn't reply, instead turned to look out the window.

Why is doing all this now ? What is the point ?

I am not the one to hold grudges, but he broke my heart. And I am not sure if it's even fixed from the last time he broke it. I have nothing against him, but I do have something against him.

See, this is why I do no want to think about him. He messes with my head.

My sisters fried his head off with all the chitter chatter, and he was not a least bit irritated. He was always the patient one among us, old habits die hard I guess.