BOOK 1 CH 5

"Oh, please help us! My brother here is sick in the head after hitting himself on the wall

"Oh, please help us! My brother here is sick in the head after hitting himself on the wall."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Zuko decided that him, Iroh, and you will be going alone at Omashu. Commander Zhao warned them about the danger in Omashu knowing that it's the most secured place.

You think that Zuko made a right choice not bring the others. It will be more dangerous for them.

You wore a disguised as an earth kingdom people, hiding your tattoo with a scarf. You waited for them at the dock while looking around to see the sky once again. You couldn't contain your excitement going to this place again. You would also hope that you'll reunite with your brother again.

"Let's go." You turn around seeing Zuko and Iroh disguised themselves as well. You approach Zuko who step back a little. "I won't hurt you." You exclaimed truthfully as Zuko rolled his eyes. "You wont even lay a finger on me." He sassed.

You took off the ragged scarf that was on your neck and give it to him. He looks at it completely not interested. "Put it on top of your head." You ordered the Prince. He looks at you like you were joking but you're serious. "I don't want to wear that." He tossed the scarf to your face but quickly catch it. He took a step forward but you stop him.

"Wear this or I'll strangle you using the scarf." You smile widely making Zuko slightly scared of your expression as he quickly put it. "There, you look more like a beggar than a Prince." You heard Zuko whine but you ignored it and walk away from him.

Iroh laugh from behind making Zuko turn around with a furious look on his face. "This is the first time I saw someone who is not intimidated by you, Prince Zuko." The boy grumble under his breath

Finally you three have arrived at Omashu.

You smiled while looking around Omashu. "It's good to be back."

"Have you been here before, my dear?" You hummed, the three of you started to walk on the stone bridge. "Yes, I come here everytime I have a chance. It's still the same before. And they have an incredible delivery system that we also used to ride." You smile at the memories you, Aang, and Bumi used to ride on those delivery system. You wish you can do that again with them.

"There no time to reminisce. We have to get into that gate. So you two better have a good reason." Zuko sternly said as he walk faster.

"State your business."

"Oh, please help us! My brother here is sick in the head after hitting himself on the wall. He may be stupid for doing that but you have to let us in to see a good doctor here in Omashu." You fake cry at the soldiers who look at you weirdly.

Zuko was beyond furious when he heard you. "I am not-" Iroh smacked his nephew's head and grabs Zuko. "Yes, very sick. He even gets whiny and dramatic. Maybe that's the reason he's sick in the head."