Riva Cabir Dhawan Outfit

(Then the time karan enter inside and saw this he was angry on ahana but when he see her face which was red and got to know she cry yesterday night)
Nyonika_how are you now karan? (Then everyone saw him)
Karan(smile) _I am alright dadi don't worry!
Nyenoika_but still you should take care of your self.
Raj_And don't ever try to involve in this again. (Karan didn't answer anything)
Manik_this is not only for him also for you Nick! (He is shock saw karan who was smirking at him)
Nick_how did you know uncle?

 (Karan didn't answer anything) Manik_this is not only for him also for you Nick! (He is shock saw karan who was smirking at him) Nick_how did you know uncle?

Nick Leister outfit

Manik_If he is involve I know you will also will be know as 'NL'.
Mukti_bhai leave it! Is not you guys are not late for college?
Aliya_And Nick you should be lucky to have anna! (Nick and anna side hug)
Ahana_I am not going to college today! (Everyone saw her)
Ranbir_are you scared again? For that jerk?
Ahana_Papa not because of him but...
Aanya_yeah ahana we are also here with you always.

Aanya Dhruv Vedant Outfit

Ranbir(side hug her) _ahana you should know how to be brave in front of him you should not be scared of him got it? (Ahana nod others smile then they settled down in table but ahana sit behind manik this shock karan he look his friends and siblings who nod there heads)
Raj_manik today you have a important meeting?
Manik_Yeah even though this two is involved in it.
Nick_I am ready with my work and project.
Ram_Karan what happened? Is not your project it not ready?
Karan_no nana everything is ready!
Manik_Don't forget this is important we need this deal. (Both of them nod then karan try to get up with half roti but nandini kept one more he look her but she went from there seeing it ayaan and ahana smile then they finish eating went to college)

In Space Academy..,
Everyone enter inside ahana started to maintain the distance to karan which was noticed by him then they went to canteen.

Karan_today I am not attending the class.
Ayaan_I know it will be boring.
Rudra_then we are also not attending it.
Nick_me to its boring!
Aabir_you guys can go we will be here.