"So, what are the chances any of us get points?" Theo asked me and Blaise.

"Oh none," Blaise told him, "Because we aren't some dark-haired git with a scar." 

"You guys befriended the wrong potter," I told them with a tight-lipped grin.

"Nope, we picked the perfect Potter," Theo told me. 

"For once, Nott is right," Mattheo told me. 

Dumbledore stood up and announced that Gryffindor had won the house cup. 

"Next year I vote we let your brother try to do it without us," Kyra told me. 

"I'm starting to agree," I told them. 

"That feels like permission!" Aiden said excitedly.

"Every year I'm conflicted. With the Slytherin's I die of boredom, here I might just die," Blaise said making us all laugh.

"I'd be okay dying if it meant dying with my family," Luna told us dreamily. 

"Luna, I promise that you will never die," I told her sternly. 

"You can't know for sure," Luna responded. 

"Yes, we can. We are going to protect you," Mattheo told her.

"It's weird seeing him nice," Kyra whispered loudly. 

We finished our food and then walked to the train. Luna was on Theo's back, I was on Matheo's, and Aiden was on Kyra's. 

"Why don't I ever get a piggyback ride," Blaise pouted.

"Blaise, one day I will give you a piggyback ride," Kyra told him. 

"I'm holding you to that," he told her before flashing her a grin. 

"They'd be cute," I whispered to Mattheo. 

"They would be," he agreed.

"You know, we don't have to go back. We could run away," Theo said once we were in the compartment. 

"Oh yes, because who would look twice at a group of homeless twelve-year-olds in London," Kyra responded sarcastically.

"You could stay in the Leaky Cauldron. I have enough money to pay for it," I told Theo, "And that offer applies to anyone." 

"I have to go home," Theo told me, "My dad is unstable." 

"Same here," Kyra whispered. 

"My parents would lose it if they didn't have their perfect son back," Aiden spat out. 

"I am happy to go back. My manor is open as well," Blaise told the group.

"And so is my house!" Luna said cheerily. 

"It's just a few months," I told them, "We can survive them." 

We all just made jokes and enjoyed the presence the others brought. When the train came to a halt, we all just sat staring at each other. None of us moved, none of us wanted to leave. 

"You lot know it's time to leave, right?" Malfoy asked opening our door. 

"Get out Malfoy, you are ruining the vibe bitch!" Kyra told him.

Malfoy rolled his eyes and left.

"You really put the bitch, in bye bitch," Aiden told her and we all started to laugh. 

We all stood up and grabbed our bags. We hugged each other and said our goodbyes as we left the train together. As we were leaving a phoenix came and dropped a letter to me. 

"Isn't that Dumbledore's phoenix?"  Mattheo asked me. We were the last two in the compartment. 

"Yeah, it is. Why do I have a letter?" I asked confused and opened the letter. 

I read a few lines then dropped it and started to sob. Mattheo fell to my side and hugged me. He didn't ask questions or try to immediately fix it. He just hugged me. 

"Read it," I said slowly. 

He grabbed the letter and read it. I could feel him getting angrier with each word his eyes read.

"He can't do this!" Mattheo yelled. 

"He is. If I don't go back, I am not welcome at Hogwarts," I whispered. 

"We have to be able to fix this!" Mattheo shouted. 

"We can't. He is doing the check, the day before my birthday," I told him. 

"I want to save you," Mattheo told me. 

"I don't think there is a saving me this time." 

"On your birthday I am coming to that house and saving you. I promise," Mattheo told me. 

"I'll be waiting," I told him standing up. 

He walked me off the train, and we saw the Dursleys waiting for me. Mattheo dropped me off with them, glaring at Vernom before we said our final goodbyes. 

"Looks like you did end up coming back," Vernon said with a dark chuckle. 

And I knew from that, that this would be a summer of hell. 

(AN. I am doing a character contest. 

Name: 

Year: 3

From: (Anywhere but UK)

Pronouns: (He/him, they/them)

Hair Color:

Hairstyle: 

Eye color: 

Race: 

Style: 

Sexuality: Pansexual

House: 

Personality: 

Background:

Have fun! You can either comment for DM me for an entry)

The Ravenclaw Queenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें