❝ 𝗘𝗣 𝟳; 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 ❞

- 3rd Person POV

"You're positive that was dart?" Lucas asked Dustin. "Yes, he had the same exact yellow pattern on his butt." He explained. "Well he was tiny three days ago.." Max pointed out. "He probably molted like three times already." Y/n scoffed. "Malted?" Steve uttered. "Molted." Dustin corrected. The group of five kept walking maybe trying to find where dart went.

They talked about how much dart will end up growing again."Yeah he'll eat more than just cats.." Steve said nonchalantly. "Wait.. cats? Dart ate a cat?!" Lucas exclaimed, stepping in front of Dustin. "No.. what? No." Dustin denies.

"What are you talking about? he ate Mews." Steve said. "Mews? Who's Mews?" Max asked. "Dustin's cat." Y/n told her. "Dude!" Dustin yells at the Harringtons, now that they basically exposed him. "I knew it! You kept him!" Lucas shouts. "No! No.. No I- no, I.." Dustin stuttered trying to think of an excuse.

"He missed me. He wanted to come home!" Dustin tried telling Lucas. "Bullshit!" Lucas responded. "I didn't know he was a demogorgon, okay?!" Dustin tried reasoning. "Oh, so now you admit it?!" Lucas scolded him. "Guys who cares we have to go!" Max interrupted.

"I care! You put the party in jeopardy! You broke the rule of the law!" Lucas shouted at Dustin. "So did you!" He fired back. "What?" Lucas questioned him. "You told a stranger the truth!" Dustin specified while also pointing the flashlight in Maxs face. Y/n sighed. Those three just kept arguing.

Steve and Y/n noticed something, it sounded like the monsters from earlier but they were farther away. "Hey guys.." Steve tried getting their attention. "Guys!" Y/n yelled. The three of them turned to look at her and Steve. "Shut up. Do you hear that?" Y/n said while running to the sound, Steve followed behind. Everyone else proceeded to follow, Max tried to protest but no one listened. She then followed too.

The group made it to a clear view of the forest. "I don't see them." Dustin said. Lucas took out his binoculars and started looking around to find the creatures "it's the lab. They were going back home." He said.

- Your POV

We managed to make it down to where the lab was, since I took the lead it was faster. Someone was yelling at us so we had to hurry and reveal ourselves. There we saw Nancy and Jonathan "Steve?!" They said at the same time. "Nancy?" Steve said "Jonathan." Dustin also said.

"What are you doing here?!" Nancy asked. "What are you doing here?" Steve repeated her question. "We're looking for Mike and Will." She told us. "They're not in there are they?" I asked her. "We're not sure.." She replied. "Why?" Jonathan asked before we heard the screech's again. It was definitely coming from the lab.

Everyone kept talking about what they've been doing, while Nancy and I noticed that the lights turned on again in the lab. "The powers back." She told everyone. We all rushed to the gate and Jonathan tried to open it with the button, which didn't work. Dustin tried to step in do it himself but it didn't work either.

Then the gate seemingly opened. "I did it!" Dustin exclaimed. Jonathan rushed in the car and into the front of the lab to see if everyone was there. Johnathan zoomed past up and Hopper pulled up infront of us and told us to get in his car.

We went to the Byers' home. Wills mom was sobbing and looked super distraught. Everyone was silent unsure of what to say. Chief Hopper was yelling at someone on the phone. I stood next to Dustin holding onto his sweater sleeve, while everyone was calming down.

"They didn't believe you? Did they?" Dustin asked Hopper after ending his phone call. "We'll see." Hopper told him. " 'We'll see'? We can't just sit here while those things are loose!" Mike yelled at him. "We stay here and we wait for help." Hopper told Mike sternly. We stayed silent again.