❝ 𝗘𝗣 𝟲; 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗬 ❞

- 3rd Person POV

The three teenagers drove in silence. Some of Steve's music was playing though. Why were they so silent?

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘴?!" Y/n yelled at Dustin. "𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮!" He tried to save himself. Nothing was coming back from them searching trash cans for some creature from a different dimension.

Back to now, they were still driving in silence until Steve finally spoke up. "Wait a sec.. how big?" Steve asked. "First it was like that." He tried to replicate its size with his fingers. "Now he's like this." Dustin gives an estimate size for it. Y/n scoffed, still kinda mad everyone had to look through trash cans for him.

"I swear to God, man, if it's just some little lizard.. okay-" Steve tried to complain before Dustin interrupted. "It's not a lizard!" He said raising his voice. "How do you know?" Steve questioned him. They went back and forth for a bit.

"How do I know?! Because his face opened up and he ate my cat!" Dustin confessed. "Are you serious?!" Y/n fixed her posture out of shock. Dustin sighed and the three finally arrived to his house.

- Your POV

I tried to comprehend what Dustin had said but there was too much info for me to focus on. We got out of Steve's car and went to the trunk to get the bat out. Once we got that we went to Dustin's backyard, where he led us to a small bunker.

Steve pointed his flashlight at the bunker and stared at it for a bit. "I don't hear shit." I pointed out. "He's in there." Dustin reassured. We all look at each other and back at the bunker. Steve slightly hits the doors with the bat. Then hits it again but more aggressively.

Steve points the flashlight in Dustin's face "all right, listen, you two. I swear if this is some sort of Halloween prank. You're dead." Steve told him sternly. "It's not. It's not a prank. Get that outta my face.." Dustin scoffed. "Do you have a key to this thing Dust?" I spoke up. He nods.

I get handed the key and I unlocked it. Steve lightly pushed me aside so he could open the doors. We all look inside and it's pitch black. My brother snatches the flashlight from Dustin's hand and points it down the bunker. We see nothing there. "He must be further down.." I said.

"We'll stay up here in case he tries to.. escape." Dustin says, making us give him a look. Steve sighs obviously annoyed that some thirteen year olds are probably gonna get him killed. He heads down while we waited. We saw that a light had turned on down there.

"Steve?" I called out for my brother. "Steve what's going on down there?" Dustin asks. Steve terrifyingly points the flashlight at us. "Get down here." He asks us in a serious way. We headed down and saw some type of skin on the bat. "Oh shit.." Dustin exclaimed.

Steve then pointed to a tunnel that was seemingly made by dart. "Oh shit!" Dustin says in panic. The tunnel went very far. The inside looked like a bunch of black sludge. That basically meant dart was out and about in town.. which is totally awesome.

The next day Steve, Dustin, and I prepared meat for dart as bait. We were starting to set up until we heard Dustin's walkie-talkie going off. The person speaking was Lucas, who I haven't heard from in days.

"This is Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin?" Lucas said through the speaker. "Well well well, look who it is." Dustin replied. "Sorry man. My stupid sister turned it off." Lucas explained. "Well, when you were having sister problems, dart grew again. He escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby demogorgon" Dustin also explained. "Wait.. what?" Lucas was obviously confused.