"Hi boys." her voice called from behind making them all turn. In her fingers was the ember still glowing as she smirked.

Harry let out a deep manic laugh as he pointed his hook at her and crossed the bridge, "Welcome back."

But Gil was less cheerful, "Uma, you swam off and forgot all about us."

"Yeah planning her revenge no doubt."

"It's not all about you Mal." Uma snarked at her, "I was looking for a hole in the barrier. To let everybody out? And you know what I found boys? It is way better out there then we thought. There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut, and fish so big you can dance on their backs." she turned from her crew to glare at Mal and the rest of them. "And they've been keeping it all for themselves."

Harry tasked his tongue and wagged a finger.

"Whatever. Uma I need that to break a spell." Mal said holding out her hand again.

"Cast by Audrey, Sleeping Beauty's daughter." Carlos explained.

"Huh. So the good guys the bad guy?" Uma clarified then laughed. "What'd she do? Give everybody a bad hair day? Oh I know! Mixed plaid and polka dots."

Harry and Gil laughed with her.

"She stole Maleficent's scepter." Drac spoke up and the pirates ceased laughing.

"Mmm." Uma tilted her head and stepped forward. "So you lost your mother's scepter." She no doubt remembered him wielding it when he prevented her from following them after their last fight. She took another step and he took one too; both of them drawing closer while the others waited tense, ready to jump in if needed. "The most powerful evil object in the world." Step. "The symbol of your family." Step. "And your birthright." She stepped so they were almost nose to nose, "To some prissy pink princess."

She and Drac stared each other down. His eyes glowed green as his anger spiked, Harry shifted ready to defend his captain. Behind him CJ rested her hands on her daggers. But Uma just laughed as she spun on her heel and rejoined her crew. She lifted the ember again and looked it over. Symbol of your family, he thought, if only she knew she held the symbol of his father. Drac had already lost one talisman that by all blood right should be his, he refused to lose another.

"Well I might not give it back. See what happens." she twirled the ember in her pinched fingers.

"Uma! It's not the time for games! People's lives are in danger!" Mal shouted having had enough. Harry smiled and chuckled while Gil looked to him and shook his head.

Uma strutted over to the edge of the bridge, "Guarantee me that every single villain kid who wants to, can get off the Isle."

"I can't do that."

"Can't do that." Uma shrugged holding the ember over the water, "Well how bout now!"

"Deal!" Mal cried in fright as Drac's heart stopped in his chest. "Deal."

Then Uma faked dropping the ember which made both Mal and Drac flinch forward ready to run and grab it.

"Uma!" Evie screamed.

"Don't!" Drac shouted.

"Her word is good." Evie tried to calmly persuade her and Uma looked to Mal's outstretched hand.

She licked her lip, "I'll still keep this, for the time being." Uma tucked the ember away in her gold and teal vest. "Because if you think I trust you to save the world on your own - think again." she turned to her boys. "This is a job for pirates!" she said slapping them high fives.