Lethal Protector

In car park,Group of criminals who lead by shocker were ready to Import weapons to van.

"Shocker: alright guys, we going get millions with this and nothing will stop us."

Then the thiefs hears twip noises,they aims their guns up.

"Shocker: it's must be spider guy ! carefull !" 

1st thief got catched dark symbiotic web in his back and take him up. 

The body of 1st thief drops to ground without his head scared the other thiefs.

"4st Thief: are you sure this is something spider man would't do ?"

"Shocker: Now that's you saying... of course he  does't that !"

"But i do !"

The others aims to mysterious shadow big figure and decide to shoot it but the bullets did't hit it.

The big figure jumps in second  thief and rip his face off.

Third thief shoots at the creature but creature punches third thieft that's send him fly  to van. hitting his head process.

The fouth thief runs alway but he got catch by symbiotic  web and slams it to ground.

The big figure reveal to be venom himself,Shocker was suprise to see venom but it's was not important he prepares his gauntlets

"Venom: You not going anywhere with this guns,we're to stop you ! "

"Shocker: You been ruinning my plans parasite ! you're even wost than spider man !"

Shocker Hits Venom with his Vibro Shock Gauntlets that's make him hit to wall.

Venom gets up after the attack. 

"Venom: ok, now you took it  too far !"

Venom goes towards shocker,shocker tries attack venom again but venom crushes both Shocker's gauntlets with his bare hands.

"Venom: No Gauntlets means no where to escape !"

Then venom grabs shocker's head with his symbiotic web and slam it to ground.

Venom finally takes down Shocker and his gang until he hears police's siren

"Eddie brock (Voice): Venom, we gotta get out of here before we get catch it !"

"Venom: Fine."

Venom swings alway leaving shocker and others in bad state before police shows up in time.

In Streets of new york,Eddie brock was talking with his symbiote as they going to their apartment.

"Eddie brock: did you ever think that we take it too far in fight the others ?"

"Venom (Voice): Probably."

"Eddie brock: we're trying to be the good guy in this city, not just going around and murder people."

"Venom (Voice): look for other side,eddie. do you see it ? we can do ever we want."

"Venom (Voice): even know i follow your rules."

"Eddie Brock: yeah,i know you can understand my rules. you could adapt here for while."

They enter to  theirapartment while they talking.

"Eddie brock: and maybe we can be reconize as a hero."

Then eddie brock notices that's someone was waiting for then.

"Ryuji Yamazaki: i been waiting for you.... eddie brock."

"Venom (voice): Eddie,who is this guy ?"

"Eddie brock: wait how did you get here ?"

Yamazaki decides to walk around just to provoce eddie.

"Ryuji Yamazaki: good question."

[flashback]

in dark Alley,Yamazaki Was slamming spider man's face ground repeatedly.

"Ryuji Yamazaki: tell me where he is ! you dressed punk !"

[end of flashback]

"Ryuji Yamazaki: anyways."

Ryuji Yamazaki Grabs a apple for kitchen and starts throw up and grab it.

"Eddie brock: how you know my name ?"

"Ryuji Yamazaki: probably someone told me about it.... but that fact you been fighting one person few years ago....."

"Ryuji Yamazaki:  what was his name again ?  spider man ?... yeah that guy that's swings around new york city,fight the crime,have lot of fans"

"Ryuji Yamazaki: but you. you are opposite of him. not a villain but better."

"Eddie brock: look what do you want and what are you doing here ?"

"Ryuji Yamazaki: i'm here to recruit you and the big parasite that's you have to my team."

"Venom (voice): ALRIGHT THAT'S IT !"

"Ryuji Yamazaki: for an intersting special mission"

Eddie brock was bit Surprised aboutt What Yamazaki say.

"Venom (Voice): Eddie,let me talk to this guy !"

"Eddie brock: alright just take your time."

Eddie transforme into venom and goes in front of Yamazaki,venom grabs Yamazaki and lift him up.

"Venom: What's the deal with me joining on your group."

"Ryuji Yamazaki: i originally i was about recruit the living vampire,the animal hunter or the guy made out of holes."

"Ryuji Yamazaki: but you verry importent for my team, i've seen some much potential in you."

"Ryuji Yamazaki: you litteraly the lethal Protector of this city better then spider guy."

Venom feels like he could't trust Yamazaki's word

"Ryuji Yamazaki: so..... would like to join it ?"

"Venom: fine, we will join in your team."

Venom destransforme back to eddie brock.

"Ryuji Yamazaki: good because you two better pick your snow jacket."

"Eddie brock: wait what's that mean..."

Ryuji Yamazaki smirks before he walks alway with eddie brock.

"Ryuji Yamazaki: because we're going to recruit someone for other place."