Prologo

it's been years since defeat of Otoma=Raga, everything was normal until ..... now

In a mansion of japan lives Ryuji Yamazaki,a Psychopathic assassin man.

he was reflecting on what happens last year after tournament while looking in window.

"Ryuji Yamazaki: Hmmm...... that was close for me..... now that's i live with Hein i've seen no problem."

Hein arrives as  looking at him with netrual expression.

"Hein: any problems ?"

"Ryuji Yamazaki: Problems ? it's nothing... so,what's your plan dealing with geese ?"

"Hein: i going send an agent to eliminate him and his crew so ?"

"Ryuji Yamazaki: i had another plan,we both going to deal with that guy no matter what."

"Hein: You may have your knife and power but geese is more powerfull then you think."

"Hein: maybe we could do that plan later or soon but right now he might not know what we are here."

"Ryuji Yamazaki: Of course he not going find us. we're safe here."

But someone knocks in their door,Hein goes to check in.

"Hein: who's there ?" 

Hein Opens reveal to be mysterious Man   whose face is concealed by an expressionless metallic mask.

Hein think it's hitman hired by Geese to attack then without any choice Hein jumps and kicks him in face but mysterious man blocks the kick then punches Hein in stormach send him fly to wall.

Yamazaki hears the noises,  he goes to main room to what see what's going on.

"Ryuji Yamazaki: who are you and how did you know our location ?!"

The Mysterious Man did't say nothing which piss Yamazaki off,Yamazaki Immanently charges towards against The mysterious man.

Yamazaki punches him in his face but Mysterious man dodges his punch and punches him in chest.

Yamazaki rushes to kick him in stormach but Mysterious Man grabs his foot and throws him to the ground. 

Mysterious man tries to stomp in Yamazaki but Yamazaki dodges the stomps. Hein jumps behind to attack him.

The mysterious man then Grabs Hein's arm and throw him to ground and kicks him in stormach ,Yamazaki grabs his knife.

"Ryuji Yamazaki: Hey fucker ! why don't pick someone else's  houses !" 

Yamazaki runs to Stab The mysterious Man,The Mysterious Man grabs Yamazaki's arm as he looks at Yamazaki.

"Q: I don't wanna hurt you, yamazaki..... i'm here to give you something."

Yamazaki was suprising as he holding his arm after the fight.

"Ryuji Yamazaki: What the hell did you attack us for ? and how you know my name."

"Q: I'm just everywhere,a dark shadow among the other fighters."

The Mysterious Man sits in couch as he holds some files  in his hand.

"Q: I was verry curious about your skills in fighting and team leading since '97 Tournamanent, it's would intersting if you want to do a mission."

The Mysterious Man puts the files in table of living room,Yamazaki Looks at the files.

Yamazaki looks suprisily that's the file is about bank heist at San Francisco.

"Q: i was planned to bring C.viper,Necro,Blair Dame,Guile for Your Recruitment but i had other people that's would nice for your Heist."

"Ryuji Yamazaki: Guile ? I've recognize that guy before."

Q puts another file in table showing info  of Tai Lung.

"Q: Tai Lung,He was Former student of shifu one day he went rampage through the valley only to be stoped by Master Oogway, he in Chorh Gom Prison,located in the frigid outskirts of Mongolia."

Q puts other file in table showing info of Venom.

"Q: then we have venom,he is a symbiote for a strange planet. the symbiote and others clashes to earth being inside of a meteor leading then to find a host but fortunately for venom he founds a new host,human named eddie brock."

Yamazaki was bit suprisely about venom info.

"Ryuji Yamazaki: Good for then."

Q puts other files in table showing infos of Melony And Ms Tarantula Before Yamazaki looks at melony's file

"Ryuji Yamazaki: married to axololt manga artist ?"

"Q: It's not her fault to married guy like him besides there more people you want hire for this mission."

Q puts fives info files in table but catches Yamazaki's attention.

"Ryuji Yamazaki: i'm curious about the other one."

"Q: oh, this ? this is Hirudegarn,a Demon God who placed his spectral body into a statue on Planet Konats, he would watch over Planet and purify people's hearts, sucking up evil ki. However, sorcerers of the race transformed him into a Phantom Majin, and he broke free from the statue and began rampaging and killing everyone for his path."

"Ryuji Yamazaki: he seems a intersting for a backup plan."

"Q: what could  you say ? you intersting in this Money haist mission ?"

Yamazaki has evil smile in his face and thinking of how much money he could get.

"Ryuji Yamazaki: i really going enjoy this bank Heist idea."

Yamazaki shakes Q's hand as he ready to recruits these people.