Welcome to heaven: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"♫ And ev-ery-one is hot! ♫"

Emily: "♫ Gosh, I'm so pleased to show some outsiders around. After you see our realm, you'll never wanna go back down! ♫"

Sera: "♫ Of course it is just temporary, I'm sorry you can't stay. ♫"

[Emily and St. Peter grab hands and fly up together, before falling back down and posing with some other angels.]

St. Peter and Emily: "♫ Cause every single day in Heaven is a happy day! Welcome to Heaven!"

St. Peter: "♫Yeah!♫ [He pants after finishing the song]"

[Charlie, Vaggie and Emily run hurriedly, unexpectedly passing Adam, who is drinking a soda, and Lute. They both immediately pause as they see Charlie and Vaggie.]

Adam: "Holy fucking shit balls, am I seeing who I think I'm seeing?"

Lute: "What is she doing here? How did she even get up here?"

Adam: "Who cares? I'm handling this shit right now."

[Adam goes to challenge Charlie and Vaggie, but Lute stops him.]

Lute: "Wait! You want to start a fight on the promenade in front of everyone?"

Adam: "Better than waiting for the fucking extermination!"

[Lute immediately grabs Adam by his collar and pulls him to shush him harshly.]

Lute: "SHHH. Sir, what was the Seraphim's one rule?"

Adam: "Uuughhh, "No one but the exorcists can know about the exterminations". I know fine. *slurps drink* Don't fucking shush me, bitch."

[Just before they can settle this, Sera suddenly appears behind them both, teleporting them to an office-like building with just one sway of her wings. The light goes white on the screen before reappearing to show Adam and Lute being confronted by a stern Sera.]

Sera: "You should listen to your lieutenant, Adam."

[Adam turns around and looks at Sera with shock.]

Adam: "Fuck! Sera! You can't sneak up on a guy like that, jeez."

Lute: "Your highness, forgive me, but what are the hell-spawn doing here?"

Sera: "Well, you failed to control the demons' unrest, and now Lucifer is involved, setting up an audience for his misguided daughter. I never would have agreed to your...*Adam slurps his soda drink* 'yearly activities' if I thought it would bring trouble to our doorstep. Keeping Heaven safe was my only reason for allowing it."

Adam: "What do you want from me? I'm just one guy."

Sera: "I want you to do whatever you need to do to keep this problem from getting any worse. Are we clear?"

Adam: "Yeah. Got it."

[Vaggie and Charlie are shown in their hotel room, Vaggie putting their big tons of luggage down as Charlie sits on the bed excitedly.]

Charlie: "Okay, I love Heaven! Vaggie, did you see the ice cream shop? They had sprinkles made of rainbows!"

Vaggie: "Those are just rainbow sprinkles."

Charlie: "*stands up excitedly* Emily's going to take me to a zoo where all the animals are actually soft! You coming?"

Vaggie: "Uh, I need a break. But hug a koala for me."