Characters

Payal Banerjee

Meet Payal, a cheerful teenager from a traditional Bengali family in Delhi. Even though her family is strict, Payal loves to sing and does well in school. Her teachers really like her because she works hard and does her best. Payal faces challenges, but she stays strong. She manages to balance her love for singing with her schoolwork. Even when things get tough, Payal keeps going, inspiring everyone around her with her positive attitude and determination to learn.

Payal's Family

1. Mr. Banerjee - Payal's father (Banker)

2. Mrs. Banerjee - Payal's mother (Teacher/Housewife)

Abhimanyu Kumar

Meet Abhimanyu, a lively 16-year-old. He loves playing football and listening to old love songs. Even though he's good at school, he doesn't care much about praise. He grew up in a relaxed home and likes to enjoy life. Abhimanyu is easy to get along with and always seems happy. He dreams of finding love, but he's still figuring things out. Behind his cheerful personality, there's a heart full of hope for the future and the adventures that lie ahead.

Abhimanyu's family

1. Mr. Kumar - Abhimanyu's father (Architect)

2. Mrs. Kumar - Abhimanyu's mother (Teacher)

Vamika Singh

Meet Vamika, a lively 16-year-old girl from Delhi. She's full of energy and loves exploring the city. Growing up in a relaxed family, she embraces the city's diversity with excitement. Vamika's cheerful personality makes her popular among friends. She's Payal's best friend and adds fun to their lives. Unlike Payal's strict upbringing, Vamika enjoys freedom and lives life to the fullest. She's spontaneous and always brings joy wherever she goes, lighting up their journey with her vibrant spirit.

Ainesh Verma

Meet Ainesh, Abhimanyu's best buddy. He's outgoing and fun-loving, always up for an adventure. Ainesh has a great sense of humor and can make anyone laugh with his jokes. Despite their differences, Ainesh and Abhimanyu are super close. Abhimanyu supports Ainesh through everything, and Ainesh does the same for him. They've been through a lot together and have a strong bond. Whether they're having fun or talking about serious stuff, Ainesh is always there for Abhimanyu, ready to lend a hand or listen whenever he needs it.

There will be more characters which will lead to a major plot twists so, stay tuned😉!