☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 1☉

Start bij het begin

Jalen yelps as they landed on the wall of a building, making a hole in the process.

(Y/n): “I’ve suffered enough… I went through a nightmare while being controlled by the Crystal King but now that I’m free, I’ll show you what I’ve gone through.”

A tear ran down her face as it fell to the floor. More tears fell down as Jalen got back up and went straight for (Y/n) as they held up their sword toward her neck. Suddenly, (Y/n) disappears for a second before appearing behind Jalen and kicking them to the side. Jalen grunts as they land close to the ninja while (Y/n) walks towards them.

Elijah: “Off with your head!”

Elijah rises back up and towers (Y/n) from behind, only having one spider arm and letting it fall towards her until (Y/n)’s eyes shine gold and the thunder crashes down to the ground. Jalen quickly got up as they tried to use their powers to stop (Y/n) but it was too late. In a swish, (Y/n) takes out The Spear of Jadeite and strikes down Elijah. Or so he thought. He closes his eyes as he waits for the impact but nothing happens. He opened his eyes and checked for any cuts.

Elijah: “Aha! You missed!”

(Y/n): “Did I? Or are you deaf…?”

Elijah: “Huh?”

(Y/n) made the spear disappear as the sounds of cracks were heard from above. A part of the building behind Elijah came off as it fell on him, making dust and debris appear around (Y/n) as she stood there with those empty eyes.

Some of the rocks were going to fall on top of (Y/n) but they were destroyed by her shield that protected her from the rock. Once it stopped, the dust and debris soon faded away as (Y/n) stood there with blood on her spear and blood on her hands.

Jalen stood there motionless as they saw no sight of Elijah's body… one drop, two drops… the sound of dripping was heard as (Y/n)’s left hand had some blood and had Elijah's gem. She crushed it with her hand as she let go of the little pieces of the gem while Jalen just watched, realizing that Elijah would not come back up.

Kai: “Holy sh*t…”

Jay: “Did she… she couldn't have… right?”

Jalen ran towards the crumbled parts of the building. Tears ran down their face as (Y/n) looked at them. Jalen looks at (Y/n) as they could see that her tears continue to fall down her face, but she had no empathy for Jalen.

Jalen: “You… you aren't no hero. You aren't a human. You're a monster.”

(Y/n) walks over to them slowly as she holds the spear in her right hand, dragging it on to the ground.

(Y/n): “Am I?”

(Y/n)’s heels click as they continue walking towards them while there was an aura that made Jalen get shivers down their spine.

(Y/n): “We all know one of these days, we die in a brutal way and everyone bets an eye. You know how it feels, right? To see the one who you love die in front of you as you try to wake up from your nightmare but couldn't? I know that feeling well…”

She stops as she was one step of being face to face with Jalen.

(Y/n): “The cries, the screams… they show how much pain someone is in. Face it. You are no savior for him. You're just a little spider in my way who will be crushed into little small pieces. This.Is.Reality. The one we live in.”