5

It's been two days since Y/n's big concert with Verosika and her popularity skyrocketed. She gained a massive amount of followers and became the biggest celebrity in hell.

"Y/n darling!" Velvette smiles as Y/n walks into her department. Velvette begged Vox to let Y/n be her model in her next fashion show.

"Hey girly~" Y/n says with a cheeky smile and hugs Velvette. Velvette hugs her back and pulls away.

"First of all, Congrats on being that hashtag bitch! Second to me of course but that's not important. Right now— we need to get you into some outfits. You're my top guest model so you need the best outfits. Go stand over there." Velvette points to this area that has two long way mirrors. Y/n does as she says and stands there.

"Let's see..." Velvette stares at Y/n for a bit brainstorming. Suddenly Vox zaps next to her.

"Hello Velvette! I can see you're busy, how is she doing?" Vox smiles down at Velvette.

"Shut up I'm thinking." Velvette brushes Vox off. Vox rolls his eyes and looked at Y/n.

"Black, blood Red, Dark blue, baby pink and moss green look good on her." Vox looks back down at Velvette. Velvette nods in approval and snaps her fingers putting Y/n into various outfits.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n looks at Vox with a glare.

"I'm here for you actually. I have something to show you, I can wait." Vox grins. Y/'n sighs and looks back at Velvette.

"I have just the outfits in mind. We still have a month till the show, during that time I want you to work on that walk of yours darling. You walk like a blonde bimbo, you need to walk like a confident, sexy, and elegant lady." Velvette gives Y/n two thumbs up.

"Bitch. Okay I will." Velvette smiles and snaps her finger causing Y/n to change into the clothes she was wearing before.

"Let's hang out later bitch!" Velvette pulls out her phone and walks away. Y/n looks at Vox who is just standing there with a grin.

"Ugh let's go." Y/n groans and walks up to Vox. Vox looks down at her and stares for a bit before leaning a bit closer.

"Congrats on being the biggest star in hell. Or should I say you're welcome?" He sneered. Y/n glares at him and feels her heart race a bit.

"So what? Do you want a reward or something?" Vox's eyebrow raises and he lets out a deep chuckle. He summons the chain that connects him and rolls it up so he has a tighter grip. He pulled on it causing her to get a bit closer to his face.

"Maybe I do..." Vox whispers in a low voice his eye activating. Y/n frowns but she can't ignore the feeling she has down.... You know. He stiffens up a bit before using his other hand to place it on Y/n's cheek. She starts to feel pins and needles but slowly started to tickle. He slowly moves his hand to her chin and squishes her cheeks together.

Vox hums sounding almost pleased. Let's go of the grip he has on Y/n and unsummons the chain. He backs up a bit and smiles.

"It won't be today don't worry. Follow me." Vox turns to walk away. Y/n snaps out of it feeling a bit uncomfortable down below. She lets out a huge but quiet sigh and follows behind him.

It's silent as they walk. Vox was a few steps ahead of her with his hands behind his back, while Y/n was typing on her phone. Vox looked back a bit before looking back forward.

"Who are you texting?" Y/n rolls her eyes and curses under her breath. She smirks a bit before lowering her phone a bit.

"Santiago." Y/n looks back down at her phone. Vox's finger twitches and his eye activates for a moment before going back to normal. He decides to stay silent. They arrive at his office and he holds the door open for her with a smile. Y/n ignores him and walks in. Vox let out an annoyed small sigh and walked in behind her.