4

(Choose a show name! {I'd say pick one that starts with a V because Vox picked it but it's up to you!} for your show name it'll show as (S/N)

The day of Y/n's huge concert with Verosika Mayday has finally arrived. Y/n sat in her dressing room finishing up her makeup. She didn't want to admit it but she was feeling nervous. This is one of the biggest shows yet. Performing at Ozzie's and performing here was undeniably different.

"'It's okay Y/n, you got this. It's just a show. I'm going to kill it. I'm that bitch, I'm a badass sexy bitch."'

"Jesus Y/n I can hear your mind." Angel's voice snapped her out of she thoughts.

Y/n jumps up a bit. "Holy shit Angel you scared the shit out of me.".

Angel sighs and shakes his head.

"I don't know why you're stressing so much. Can't you use your powers to control anyone?" Angel shrugs.

"Yeah but it doesn't work like that. I can only control how they feel during a song but I can't make them like it." Y/n sighs and drinks some wine from the cup she had on her vanity.

"Maybe you should stop drinking before a show. It doesn't help baby."

"I know, I know but it helps just a bit."

"You're going to kill it! You have such a beautiful voice you have nothing to worry about. You're sexy, confident and the baddest bitch I've met!" Angel wraps his arms around Y/n. Y/n sighs and hugs him back.

"Ugh I know that I know that." Y/n pulls away from Angel. "My heart just can't stop beating so damn fast." Y/n grunts in frustration.

"Babycakes you need to relax." Angel says in a concerned tone. The door knocks and Vox walks in. Y/n's and Angel's eyes went straight to look at voice.

"Oh great! Now you're here." Y/n rolls her eyes and grabs her wine glass and drinks a bit more. Angel walks up to Vox and explains the situation to him. He sighs and walks towards Y/n.

"Don't you dare. Go over there if you say some dumb ass inspiring shit I'm going to actually lose it."Y/n glares at Vox and backs up a bit. As soon as Vox approached Y/n he grabbed her arm and yanked her towards him.

"What the fuck!" Y/n says as she lands on Vox's chest.

"Shut up and listen. You are going to go out there and put on a damn good show. The girl I met that day at Ozzie's was confident and strong minded. Stop being a little bitch and do what you're supposed to." Vox says in a lower tone in Y/n's ear. The hand that Vox was using to hold Y/n's arm started producing little needles of electricity on her skin. She felt her body's nerves tingle and relax.

Y/n's heart started to slowly slow down and she was finally catching her breath. After a few moments she pushes Vox off her and dusts herself.

"I got it Vox. Now get out I need to get ready." Y/n grumbles.

Vox grins and nods.

"I just came in here to say good luck and we will be having an after party at Verosika mayday's mansion. Velvette also packed you an extra outfit for the party." Vox turns towards the door. He opens at the door and looks back at Y/n.

"Remember Y/n! You're a star!" He says as he walks out.

"He's one creepy ass bitch." Angel laughs. Y/n doesn't laugh at the joke but she watches the door. She snaps herself out of it and takes a deep breath and exhales. She looks at herself in the mirror and focus's on herself.