1

It was another night at Ozzie's. Y/n was in her dressing room preparing for her show. Y/n was a singer at Ozzie's and her singing can control other peoples emotions. Ozzie hired her as soon as she performed one song a few months ago and it was good money so she never complained.

"Y/n! You're on in five!" Fizzorolli shouts from the other side of the door. Y/n touches up her makeup and stands up. She checks her appearance one more time before walking out the door. As Y/n approached the stage Asmodeus and Fizziroli gave her a thumbs up and smiled. Y/n returned the gesture and walked on stage.

"Let's hear it for Y/n everyone!" The entire place was full of clapping and cheering as Y/n stood in front of the crowd. She looked around and a man with a tv for a head caught Y/n's attention. He was sitting at a table with a tall moth man wearing heart sunglasses and a small girl with pigtails.

The TV man was scrolling through his phone and Y/n grinned. Y/n looked at Fizzirolli signaling for him to start playing the song. (You can play the song above) The house lights dim and a spotlight is flashed onto Y/n.

Y/n started singing and as soon as she starts Vox's looks up from his phone curious of the singing he is listening to. Y/n and Vox make eye contact and she winks. Vox's finger twitches and he can't understand why he can't look away from this random girl he just met.

He felt weird, she wasn't sure how to explain the feeling but he felt it heavily and hard. He looked over at his company and sees that Valentino and Velvette are also watching Y/n closely. Vox looked back at Y/n who's swaying her body and singing with her hands.

He felt the sudden urge to just grab Y/n and take her with him. Even if he had to drag her out. The song came to an end and Y/n says her thanks and leaves the stage. Vox had to stop himself from standing up to chase after her.

"Who is she?" Vox asks Valentino and Velvette. Velvette shrugs and goes back to her phone and Val grins.

"I thought you knew~ That's Y/n, she's interesting isn't she?" Valentino blew the smoke he had inhaled. "She got you didn't she~" Valentino teased. Vox ignored Valentino's comment and stood up. He fixed his suit and grinned.

"I'll be back." Vox made his way backstage before being stopped by security.

"May I speak with Y/n? I have something I need to speak with her about." Vox asked flashing his charismatic smile. They stayed silent holding their ground. Vox was about to use his mind control power on them till Y/n appeared behind him. She smiled and patted the guards on the back.

"It's okay guys let him through." The guards move at her request and she motions with her finger for Vox to follow her. Vox dusts off his suit and follows behind her. They reach Y/n's dressing room and Vox holds open the door for her. She thanks him and they both walk in.

Y/n walks to her dressing room and grabs a drink. She leans on her vanity and smiles.

"So, what can I do for you? Do you want an autograph." Y/n teased sipping some of her wine. Vox chuckles and shakes his head.

"I would be honored but I'm here for a different reason." Vox walks a bit closer to Y/n.

"Hmm?" Y/n hums as she puts down her glass.

"How would you like to work with me instead? "I'll make you a star!" Vox grins. Y/n raises an eyebrow. She takes a seat on her chair and looks at herself in the mirror.

"I don't even know your name." Y/n touches her hair trying to fix it.

"My apologies, I guess I was being too forward. My name is Vox, I'm sure you heard of my company Voxtech and the Vees." Vox offers his hand to shake flashing a smile. Y/n spins in her chair to face Vox and shakes his hand.

"No kidding." Vox raises her hand to his lips and kisses it. Y/n giggles and pulls her hand away.

"You're quiet the charmer aren't you?" Vox chuckles and walks behind Y/n's chair. He places his hands on Y/n's shoulder and looks at her though the mirror.

"I could be so much more.." Vox says in a lowered voice. Y/n's body feels tingly and returns the gaze through her mirror.

"I don't have to give you my soul do I?" Y/n questions. Vox thinks for a bit before speaking.

"I'd say that's a fair price for more fame." Vox uses his clawed finger to move Y/n's hair strand that was over her shoulder. Y/n turns her chair around to face him causing Vox to back up a bit. She sighs and uses her arm to support her against the vanity.

"Alright but you don't get to order me around.. as much." Y/n extends her hand to shake. Vox is a bit taken back by her sudden agreement but flashes a grin. He shakes her hand causing him to shock her a bit before pulling away.

"So, when do I start?" Y/n smiles. Vox takes her arm and pulls her with him to the door.

"Now."