20

It's been days since Bella and Edward's wedding I was just getting back from a store when I noticed Carlisle was on the phone looking abit panic and shocked expression. He hangs up and looks at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Bella's pregnant" he said.

I was shocked to hear that "what? She's still human now she's giving birth... to a child who's have vampire like me"

Once Edward and Bella got back her stomach was huge. Then Edward starts coming in.

"it true?"

"Hello, Jacob, how are you?" I asked.

"Listen, just give it to me straight."

"Jake, is that you?" Bella said from a distance.

"She's here?"

"They came home two weeks ago." I said.

Then he goes up and I followed to see she looks weak but when she stands up Jacob was shocked to find out she was pregnant.

"You didn't this" Jacob was mad.

"I didn't know it was even possible." Edward said.

Then everyone started to walk away and think and I stayed with Bella. I'm concerned about her safety after what happened to my mother.

"Are you okay to do this?" I asked.

She nods "this is my choice. I don't know why you're worried so much"

Maybe it's time to confess "because I've been there." She looks at me in confusion "I'm half vampire. My mom died giving birth to me after she was seduced by a vampire. My grandmother raised me. And I am the way I am."

Bella was shocked to hear that about me but she takes my hand "does anyone know?"

"Carlisle" I confessed.

"Of course" she chuckled "he's your man"

I chuckled "yeah, I'm lucky to have him. But this is about you Bella"

Then Jacob's comes in as well as everyone else to tell us what's going on.

"Sam's lost the element of surprise, and he doesn't want to take you on outnumbered, so he's not gonna come at you head on. He's got the place surrounded and he'll wait for his opportunity." Jacob said.

"We won't get through without a fight." Emmet said

"No fights. We won't be the ones to break the treaty." Carlisle said

"The treaty is void, at least in Sam's mind." Jacob said.

"Not in theirs." I said

"Carlisle, no one's hunted for weeks." Emmet said

"We'll make do." I said then I looked at jacob "You've done us a great service, Jacob. Thank you."

Ageless love (Carlisle X OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें