Twenty-Four

Scene 1

Group Call

F4 Extended 

Ren :- I shared a photo in group check it.

After checking

Maira :- Shiya! This is the perfect shot, Ren

Kevin :- You did well, man.

Kaning :- Gorya, you never feed me like this (Sad face)

Amily :- Princess Thyme is getting Royal Treatment

Mj :- Speaking of which, I will post it...

Gorya :- Don't

Everyone chuckles

Mj :- I'm kidding. We know, We won't cause any trouble. Ok?

Gorya :- For Real?

Kevin :- Chai! We were just teasing you

Ren :- Are you stressing out?

Gorya :- I've got a lot on my plate. This thing with Lita is left unfinished. and I have to pay for this vase. I haven't been able to go to work at the flower shop. I don't know how kaning is doing, I m glad Maira is there to help her but still.

Thyme notice other expression changes

Thyme :- Speaking of which, Amy Why this urgent con call? Is there something you want to share?

Amily :- Chai! Actually Me, R, M and Maira are not going to stay here for a while.

Kevin/ Thyme :- Alaiwa?

Thyme :- You can't leave me like that

Kevin :- Why am i not involved in this trip 

Ren :- Guys listen to us first, We are not going for trip we are going to find Maira's Dad.

Thyme-Gorya, and Kevin-Kaning gave confused looks then Ren and Amily feed them with details

Mj :- And that's why we are going on a search mission. 

Kevin :- And you even don't consider telling me? And Why am i not part of this mission?

Amily :- Because we need you here Kev! at first we decide to not involve you as we need someone to take care of T and gorya at our back.

Ren :- And now as Gorya is not able to go at shop its best for you to stay here and help Kaning at shop.

Kevin :- and why me?

Mj :- I know people and places so it will be beneficial for us whereas Amy is not ready to stay back and its good to have 2 boys than 1 boy with 2 girls.

Kevin :- So let ren stay and I join you

Amily :- Ai! Kev stop being stubborn you stay here and help kaning at shop.