Eighteen

Scene 1

Amily is sitting on her bad somebody knocks at her room

Amily :- au! Mae Why are you knocking you don't have to.

Amily's mom :- Amy baby I just came to check on you are you ok?

Amily :- I'm ok Mae just tired and stressed out its T's birthday tomorrow you know how tacky he is with his demands.

Amily's mom :- Baby I know I am not your real mom but still I can tell when you lie and when not you are not stressed about thyme's birthday, you are stressed about your pha. (Amily just look at her) Baby I dont know what happened between you and your pha that you are this scared of him. but one thing I am assuring you is that he loves you whole heartedly. If you try to talk to him softly he will surely understand you. (Amily didn't say anything just put her head down) but still, you are scared of telling him anything you can tell me I will try to make him understand OK baby? 

Amily nodded then her mom was about to leave the room but she went and back hugged her.

Amily :- Thank you Mae for always looking for me (She turns her)  But trust me I am ok with leaving singing and joining a business i knew before that someday I have to join a business leaving other things and I was prepared just I didn't expect this to be this soon. But you don't have to worry about it I can manage. 

Amily's mom :- you sure?

Amily noded her mom gives her forehead kiss and leaves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 2

At Party 

Gorya came with her gift and encounters with Thyme's mom 

Thyme's Mom :- I must say I have to hand it to you. After all those things I said, You show up here like nothing happened. (F3 along with Amily see them) Don't you think this is more embarrassing than accepting the money I offered.

Everyone gets tensed

Gorya :- I'm here to celebrate thyme's important day. What's embarrassing about that?

Thyme's Mom :- Really? No hidden agenda?

Gorya :- There is, in fact. I wanted to see you and tell you that na matter how many insults you throw at me, I know that I'm worth more than that. Just a stranger telling me I'm worthless... It doesn't make me feel small. I'm sorry if that disappoints you. But my relationship, My choice.

Thyme's mom left from their angrily, Just then others joined her 

Kevin :- That was so cool.

Mj :- Too bad I didn't record it!

Amily :- No adults have ever done what you just did.

Kevin :- (Putting her hand on gorya) You're a badass, Gorya.

Ren :- Have you seen Thyme? (She denied) Go see him (Pointing toward Thyme)

Gorya :- No, I'm just bringing him a gift. I'm leaving soon.

Kevin :- No need to rush out. You're the star tonight.

Gorya :- (Confused) How am I a star?

Kevin :- This 

Saying this Kevin picks Gorya on his shoulder and she yells at the sudden action. All attention was on the group now. Thyme also excused himself and walked toward Them. When Thyme came Kevin put Gorya down and she stumbled but thyme saved her

Thyme :- Be careful. 

Gorya :- Do you have to be all dressed up?

Thyme :- If you want to say I look handsome, just say it. (Everyone smiled) You.. look cute yourself.