Twenty-One

Scene 1

Thyme went to meet gorya and see of glakao as he is going back to his home town They are having breakfast but in middle of conversation

Gorya :- You and Lita look great together. (Thyme looked at her confused) 

Thyme :- What's up with you? Why the sarcasm?

Gprya :- I wasn't being sarcastic. You and lita really look good together in terms of business, lineage. You're in the same social circle. (After a pause) On top of everything, Lita is really cute.

Thyme is not feeling good about conversation 

Thyme :- Lets talk outside.

He leaves followed by gorya

Thyme :- (Little angry) Let's have it out right now. What's the matter? Why did you say that? 

Gorya :- Was I wrong? With Lita, you don't have to struggle. 

Thyme :- What is this, Gorya? Are you still hung up on that girl? I told you I would handle it. Just be patient. If we can get through this, it's smooth sailing from here.

Gorya :- Smooth sailing? Are you sure about what you just said? I get the part where you told me to be patient. But you know, (Crying) the more patient I've been, the more I see how big your world is. The two of us have been fighting the tide. Can't we just admit that even though we get through this, it will not be the end? How long will I have to stay and be patient? I'm exhausted, Thyme. I'm exhausted. I just want to stay in my world. And you should be with someone who's right for you.

Thyme :- We can be together, Gorya. We're always together. What is this 'your world, my world' thing? (Impatiently)

Gorya :- Thyme, Open your eyes, Open your eyes to the reality and how different we are.

Thyme :- What do you want me to do? (Shouted) I'm trying here, Gorya.

Gorya :- But with Lita, You don't need to try at all. I really think that if you can love her, things should be easier.

Thyme :- (Calmly) Really Gorya? Do you mean what you said? (Souted) Did you feel anything when you said that? What about everything I've done, Gorya? Say it. What about everything I've done? Don't you see how hard I've tried? Answer me.

Gorya :- (Crying Bitterly) I can't, I can't do this thyme

Suddenly thyme's bodyguard came 

Thyme :- Did you tell my family, Gorya?

Gorya :- Go back to your world.

Thyme  :- What have you done? (Shouted on top of lungs) What about all these things I've done, Gorya? Answer me! 

Suddnly Boddygaurd came and drag thyme away from Gorya Thyme is devasted so do gorya but both are showing different emotion where thyme is showing his emotion by his anger and their gorya is showing it by Crying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 2

Amily Calls Maira and asks her to take her to meet her mother They both go to the hospital

Maira :- Mama today I brought one of my friends to meet you Meet Amily

Amily :- Swadi kha Pa 

Maira's Mom :- Swadi kha, Maira told me so much about you, how you make her your friend and actually treat her like that. Khapuni kha Child for taking care of my daughter She is lucky to have you as her boss

Amily :- Pa You are getting it wrong It's Maira who is taking care of me and trust me It's me who is lucky in this friendship.

Both smiled