5- The dumpsters

TW:BULLYING
Simon walked in after her, losing her in the crowd of students right away. Alyah walked to class with a cocky smile l, knowing full well the notebook was safe and sound in her bedroom.
But she wasn't gonna tell him that. Simon was in a frenzy all morning again, only stopping when he saw her in the library, sitting next to some guy.
His fists clenched by his side, but he soon realized what that really was.
The guy sitting by her was a huge nerd.
"I'm sure we could maybe do something if you helped me..."
She ran her hand down the boy's face as Simon hid. She was getting him to do her homework, that's all.
"Please, Lenny..."
The boy was flustered and nodded as he clung tightly to the book in his hands, gulping as she smiled to him, biting her lip and looking at him.
"O-Of course Alyah... I-I'll send it to you later..."
"Yeah, thank you Lenny..."
She got up, leaving poor Lenny in the same place, hiding the boner in his pants with the heavy book.
The boy sighed and laid his head down on the table as Alyah left.
She walked right by Simon's hiding place, behind a bookshelf, and he admired her as she walked.
He had to talk to her again.
Alyah stopped in her tracks as a hand landed on her shoulder, hesitant, cold. She turned around to face him and pushed his hand away.
"What do you want?"
She spat, crossing her arms. Simon was just there, standing, watching her annoyed expression.
"The notebook."
He blurted out, his hands fidgeting behind his back as he spoke. His voice was shaky and he couldn't bring himself to look up at her, so he missed the smirk she gave.
"Too bad. I threw it out."
He sighed softly and kept his eyes on his hands.
"W-Where?"
She thought for a second, and an idea popped into her brilliant sly mind.
"In the dumpster behind school. Guess you'll have to look for it."
Simon's eyes widened and he slowly lifted his head up, as Alyah completely changed her expression to a fake smile.
"I-I..."
That's all he could muster up before she walked away, leaving Simon standing there, covering his mouth not to scream. His cheeks were covered in a red flush and he was all giggly.
He thought about what he would do for a minute, and then decided he would have to go look for the notebook in the dumpster.
Shit.
-------------------------------//-----------------------------
That night, a lot of hours after the students all went home, Simon got to school by foot. He walked behind the school and dropped his backpack on the floor, and sighed as he looked at the dirty metal box in front of him.
"Why am I doing this..?"
He was deeply regretting this, and with his hands on his hips he rolled up his sleeves.
He hopped in the dumpster and immediately gagged from the smell. With his feet dunked in trash, he started to look for the notebook, keeping his s breathing to a minimum.
Soon after, Simon heard a loud laugh behind him, and looked around to see a bunch of people from school standing there.
"Holy shit..."
He ducked back down, but they came closer and all the teenagers propped themselves up on the dumpster edge and started pointing at him and taking pictures.
Simon felt obviously humiliated and scared, and went into fetal position to try and shield his face from the cans being thrown at him by the stupid teenagers.
"S-Stop!"
It was a degrading situation, and Simon couldn't defend himself, only hope they wouldn't break his glasses.
All of them yelled names at him, threw trash and just outright bullied him. They were harassing him for at least 20 minutes, and then left in a loud car.
Simon was breathing heavily, his body still clenched tightly as he heard them leave.
He rolled off the pile of trash covering him, and grunted as he pulled his shirt up to see a cut from the cans thrown at him.
There was blood on his shirt, but oh well, it's not like it was a designer thing. He got up, giving up on the damn notebook.
That night he walked home with a bitter feeling and a crying face. He felt so degraded and angry.
He was angry at the teenagers who bullied him, at himself for being weird enough to have a notebook with such embarrassing drawings he had to dig through trash to get it back.
And he didn't even succeed.
------------------------------//------------------------------
While that was happening, Alyah laid in her bed, watching TV calmly. She was kind of excited for next day, mainly because her dad would come home from a business trip. But he always took so long, because he kept delaying coming home.
Carla walked in, holding the phone to her ear and a frown.
"A-Alright Mr.Jones... I'll let her know."
She hung up, and Alyah paused the movie she was watching, and started cuddling up to the sheets while fidgeting with her hands.
She lowered her head, and waited for Carla to tell her the inevitable.
"He's..."
"Not coming."
"Yes... I'm sorry dear..."
Carla came up to her, pulling her head to her stomach as Alyah sighed.
"He'll be back soon."
Carla tried to soothe her, but it was always the same, her dad always delayed coming home.
Truth is, she noticed her parent's bickering, and their constant petty revenges against each other.
It made her feel awful, and in a way... she always assumed it was her fault, because before Alyah was born they were happy.
Her grandmother told her stories of the two lovers before her birth and everything was so nice and dreamy...
She pulled away from Carla's hold, giving her a fake looking smile.
"I know dear..."
Carla pet her head, and smiled as she laid down on her side looking at her.
She was wearing this blue gown with white stripes, the one she always wore when she was little. She hadn't seen it in a while. It felt nostalgic, and it made her sad.
"I'm gonna go to bed."
She rolled around on the bed, ruffling the sheets as Carla stood near the bed, watching.
Carla had seen many things throughout her work with the Jones'. She had watched Alyah grow to be a wonderful young lady, but a mean one.
She loved her a lot. And it hurt her to see her so sad, because of her dad.
Carla frowned as Alyah rolled to the other side, quietly suffering through her feelings.
"Thank you Carly."
She whispered, as Carla smiled. Carly was the nickname Alyah gave her when she was a little girl and it stuck ever since.
"No problem, Ally. Call me if you need anything."
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight dear."
----------------------------//--------------------------------
1155 words
Have fun. Cause I did, as always.

ReplyForwardAdd reactionCompose