2- The party

TW : MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL, DRUGS AND PARENTAL ABUSE. BULLYING.

Later that day, Alyah was in her room getting ready for a party. She sat at her vanity, all her makeup scattered around the table in front of her as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She opened her mouth and tried to put on eyeliner, getting frustrated because she didn't get it to look good.

She raged against the piece of makeup and threw it across the room, landing straight in the trash can next to the door.

Her friend's eyes widened as she saw the eyeliner fly across her face.

Alyah only hung out with one girl, Amelia. Amelia was a bitch just like her, enjoyed picking on weaker people and acted like Alyah's authentic minion.

That's what she was to be honest.

Alyah didn't exactly like Amelia but she tolerated her because she sucked up to her. Amelia on the other hand worshipped Alyah, like hands and knees on the floor for this girl.

Amelia dragged out of the bed and stood next to Alyah's vanity, staring down at the angry girl with messed up eyeliner.

"Can I fix it?"

She asked, unsure of what her answer would be. Alyah rolled her eyes and looked up at Amelia with narrow eyes and her lips in a flatline with annoyance.

"What, do you think you can do better?"

She asks, her tone visibly angry and loud. Amelia lifted her hands in the air, circling back to Alyah's bed and sitting on the edge of it.

"I just wanted to help."

"I don't need your help."

Alyah grabbed a makeup wipe and carefully took the eyeliner off her face, giving up on fixing the black line that was supposed to come out of the corner of her eye.

She put her makeup back on, the one she actually knew how to do, and turned to Amelia, who had been sitting on Alyah's bed just staring at her.

"You look amazing."

Amelia always complimented her, and Alyah never gave them back. She didn't find it necessary, mainly because she couldn't find one good thing to say.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go."

She got up and picked her purse off the floor, stuffing her phone and some money inside. Amelia got up and followed after her, closing the bedroom door behind them as they left.

------------------------------//------------------------------That evening, Alyah was having a fun time, dancing around in some random football player's house and heavily drinking.