"Hey, tell me clearly." She jerked away Ahaan's hand and held his collar. Ahaan was numb and Vardhan bit his lip when he understood the gravity of the situation. He knew that they were supposed to keep Ruhi away from their secrets.

"Didi let's leave them...they are of no use."

"Yeah,...yeah. Let's go away from here." Vardhan supported Ahaan but Ruhi was determined to find her answers.

"Don't you dare to say anything in the middle." She gave both of them a sharp look and then turned towards that man.

"What are haunters?" She lightly slapped his cheek and he answered,"Ri..vals of.....hyy..."

"Yeah, who's rivals? What hy..yeah continue." She encouraged him to speak further. Vardhan took a few swift steps towards Ahaan, who had sucked his breath.

"Bro..." Vardhan patted his back and Ahaan let go of the breath and said ," I will surely die today."

"Hydra.." Vardhan groaned in annoyance and Ahaan closed his eyes. Ruhi made a face and let off the man's collar and started thinking something..

"Ita.... Ita.,. Enemies." Livianna's words rang in her mind and her eyes widened in realisation. She again held the man's collar and asked him ,"What is this Ita...? Are they your enemies?"

"Haunters ar....e enemies and .......we..bel..ong ...."

"To India." Ahaan cut him in the middle. He held Ruhi's hand in his and pulled her with him not before eyeing Vardhan to take care of the situation. Ruhi was lost in her thoughts when Ahaan was pulling her with him.

Ahaan had kept Yudhishthir's men in Singhania's old bungalow. Which was abandoned, as the Singhania family shifted to their new house when Ruhi was born because something happened there twenty years ago and they wanted to forget it. But Ruhi and Ahaan were unaware of the fact, what happened there.

"Who are the haunters and what is this hydra?" Ruhi asked Ahaan. "Dii, it's noth..." Ruhi shook her head and said ," You know when I went to London with Yudhishthir, I met Livianna there and she mentioned Italians to me. Tell me Ahaan."

"I don't know anything." Ahaan lied but internally he knew that Ruhi won't back off until she finds out the truth.

"Okay then I will ask Yudhishthir." She shrugged her shoulders and Ahaan's eyes widened,"He will find out that we Kidnapped his men."

"Let him, as if I am afraid of him." Ahaan groaned and said,"Then he will kill your brother."

"He won't." Ruhi patted Ahaan's back and till then Vardhan had also come out. Vardhan and Ahaan looked at each other, making Ruhi roll her eyes, she knew that they were hiding something from her.

Ruhi walked towards the car and sat inside and signalled them to sit inside.

"Here.", Ahaan passed the bottle to Ruhi and she took a sip and hummed in response. Alcohol gives her satisfaction and peace of mind.

"Don't drink much." Ahaan snatched the bottle away from Ruhi's hands when she was about to take a third sip. She gave Ahaan a sharp look but he threw the bottle outside ,"Your husband is already after me and if he finds out that I kidnapped his men and brought you alcohol, then I am sure I will see his customised hell. "

"Why not heaven?" Three of them were sitting in the car which was parked at the backside of the bungalow. Vardhan let out a chuckle after hearing Ruhi's innocent question.

"Di, are you serious? Yudhishthir jiju and heavens are poles apart. And will he render me his special service and nice treatment when he finds out the truth?", Ruhi nodded at his words and tried to hide her smile, which threatened to form on her lips.