Brozone: back together again

Start from the beginning

John gasped and the others look up, shocked to see he's alive.

Then they all started to sing: 🎶If someone tried to hurt you, I don't See how that could happen I'd fight for you in ways you can't imagine Felt this, no, I haven't, I hope It would be all right to stay right here beside you And promise as one does I, I will protect you at all costs Keep you safe here in my arms
I, I will protect you at all costs At all costs🎶

"Branch" Floyd cried.

"Floyd?"

"Yeah!"

"Bitty b! No way!" Clay shouts

"Yeah!" Bruce cried as they all hugged him.

"Oh bitty b I'm so glad you're ok, I thought we lost you" John dried his eyes.

"I'm not dead yet" branch says.

Realizing his wrong doings, Veneer finally speaks up.

"Listen up, Mount Rageons! We are... frauds! And we've been literally torturing little trolls. We just wanted to be famous. Honestly, my sister wanted to be famous, and, truly, I was too afraid to stand up to her"

Branch looks at his new friend and smiled, when his friends kismet ran to him.

"Branch?" Trickee says.

"So glad you're ok bro" boom says.

"You had us worried" hype says.

"Hey a little advice man, don't ever give your talent again, especially to no talentless hacks" ablaze says.

Velvet was enraged, "It's like I don't even know who you are"

"Yeah, you do. And you asked me to change anyway which isn't okay. Family or not"

Then crimp arrases them: "Crimp, what are you doing?!"

"I was just saying that I had a change of heart"

"You also engaged in trollnapping" John says.

"troll torture" Bruce waves his fist in the air at them.

"fraud" Floyd smirked crossing his arms.

"And tax evasion. I'm gonna have to repossess your yacht" clsy says.

"Fair enough. Prison it is"

"Wow, this is liberating!"

Then a pair of paramedics came in, they put branch on a strecher, injecting a needle to keep his blood pressure stable then poppy ran to him.

"So, how you feeling?" She asked.

"Happy. Grateful. And... i wanna thank you for helping my brothers face their fears"

"Well someone had to save you and it's about time you're brothers finally see your not a baby anymore"

"And it's one of the things I love about you" then the two of them kissed.

"Branch, Rhys is viva, my long lost sister" viva stands next to her eager to finally meet him.

"Long lost sister huh? I guess this makes her my sister in law"

Then viva hugs him, "hi! It's so great to finally meet you, I heard so much about you"

"Huh? I guess poppy told you all about me"

"Oh not from poppy, your brother Clay "

"Wha-Clay" branch turns to see him.

"Hey"

"How do you know my brother?" Branch asked.

"It's a long story" Clay says.

"Well we have all time to catch up" branch gets pulled in the ambulance truck with everyone joining him.

After one recovery later, they went back to vacay island where branch learned Bruce changed his name and started a family.

"We're gonna have the best family reunion ever"

"And a big, long talk with Dad"

"King of secrets, that guy"

"Right? What is his deal?"

"Oh, he's gonna be so happy to see you"

"Hey, Viva, do you wanna make candy necklaces that we never finish because we eat all the candy?"

"Great minds think alike, Daddy"

"Oof, looking good, Bruce" John says.

"You bet. Hey, down. No pulling out Daddy's chest hair! Ow!"

"Kids, cover your ears. You look hot. Honey, break a leg"

"Branch, my little cuddle bug I missed you so much" Clay was smothering him in a hug.

"Same here"

"Hey, you wanna join my sad book club? It's really cool. We just sit around and hug and stuff. And cry"

"Yeah, totally"

Branch sees Floyd by the curtains, the crowd chanting: BroZone! BroZone! BroZone!.

"What's up? You got the preshow jitters?"

"I can't believe that we almost missed out on all this. We may not be the new kids on the block anymore like you branch, but I'm loving this new edition of us"

"You know, I'm really glad those 98 degrees of fear are behind us"

"Just as long as we're together"

"Mmm. Hey, you guys gotta try this menudo"

A few minutes before showtime....

"So Bruce huh?" Branch asked.

"Yep"

"I like it and your kids are beautiful I just wish I came to the wedding to meet your beautiful wife"

"Thanks branch"

"Branch, That new song is sick, buddy! I knew you had it in you. You take after your big bros"

"Oh, yeah, thanks. It's, you know, just a little something me and a few of my buddies were working on"

"Hey, Branch, it's almost showtime"

"Coming poppy, we should get going now your guys"

"Poppy, I have a small proposal. Will you...marry me"

Poppy squealed in joy, "YES OF COURSE I WILL"

And that is the story of how brozone stayed together and finally found the perfect family harmony.