Starter Pack

Thomas and Y/N drive to the park. They greet everyone and they greet them back. The duo then have to go through a series of pranks. Thomas and Y/N both shake Benson's hands, then are both given rakes, Muscle Man then gestures Thomas for a hug, then Y/N, afterwards. They notice everyone laughing at them and look down to see name tags on them that say "hello, my name is starter pack" and the goats laugh along with everyone else. Next, Y/N rakes some leaves into a bag, and walks over to Mordecai and Rigby who are in a golf cart. As soon as she tries to give them the bag, they drive away. Y/N tries to catch up, and they keep driving. Once she catches up, the duo laugh. Y/N then tries to give them the bag and they drive off again.

Later Thomas is eating a bag of chips, when suddenly Skips blows air on him, causing the bag to fly away, and Skips and Thomas laugh. While Y/N is painting, Pops approaches and offers her a cup of lemonade. Y/N grabs it and drinks some, only to realize that one of Pops' hands was on it and she shrieks and holds the glass away. Pops freaks out and begins to cry as the others walk over and Benson puts a hand on his shoulder. Pops then pops his real hand back through his sleeve and laughs, and Y/N figured out it was another prank. Benson had a hand on her right shoulder. "Alright Y/N, you and Thomas made it through initiation week. Welcome to the park." Benson said, and the group pet her head again.

~Time Skip~

The next day. Mordecai, Rigby, Y/N, Thomas, Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost are at Pops's House. "Hey guys." Thomas said. "Hey." Y/N said. "Hey guys." Rigby said. "'Sup dudes?" Mordecai asked. "Yo Thomas! Y/N! Saved you some seats right next to me, bros." Muscle Man said. "Oh, thanks Muscle Man!" Thomas said. Thomas and Y/N sit down, then crash through the floor board. "The loose floorboard gag, they fall for it every time.

Get it? Fall for it. Ha ha. What do you think of that, starter packs?" Muscle Man asked. Y/N laughs. "Dude, that's so lame. That joke really fell flat. You get it? It really fell-flat. Get it? Fell—" she falls through and Muscle Man laughs. "Y/N!" Thomas helps her up. "Dude, Muscle Man, their initiation is over." Mordecai said. "You can't prank them anymore." Rigby said. "Its not over till I say its over, ladies. As far as I'm concerned, their initiation has just begun. Right, Starter Packs?" He farts near their faces. "Oh, man! Dude, that's sick! My mouth was open!" Y/N said, Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost exit laughing.

"Dude, we gotta stop Muscle Man from pranking Thomas and Y/N." Mordecai said. Later, Mordecai and Rigby meet up with the goats. "Hey Thomas, Y/N. How's it going? Is everything cool?" Mordecai asked. "Pretty good, pretty good." Thomas said. "Why do you ask?" Y/N asked. "Muscle Man's not pranking you guys anymore, is he?" Rigby asked. "Nah. He's been really cool. He said I could drive the cart later." Thomas said. "Hey Thomas, Y/N, heads up!" Muscle Man throws them both a soda. "Wow, hey, thanks man." Y/N said. The sodas explode in their faces. "Nice try, Muscle Man, but we still got a free soda." Thomas said. "Ahh!" Mordecai and Rigby shouted. Muscle Man laughs. "And now you've got free starter pack stashes." Thomas laughs, and so does Y/N when she notices hers. "Ahhh, enough with the pranks, it's getting old, dude." Mordecai said.

"Chill out, bro. Learn how to take a joke like my buddies Thomas and Y/N." Muscle Man said. "Yeah, its not like we'll be interns forever." Y/N said. "See you later, losers!" He pins a "Kick Me" sign to Thomas and Y/N. "Woooooo!" Muscle Man, Thomas and Y/N drive off. Later Mordecai and Rigby go to Skips' house. "Skips, there is something we've got to ask you." Mordecai said. "Let me guess, you want Muscle Man to stop pranking Thomas and Y/N?" Skips asked. "Yeah. How did you know?"

Mordecai asked. "I can sense your compassion for them." Skips said. "Muscle Man is just taking this initiation thing way too far." Mordecai said. "Yeah, and no one is stopping him." Rigby said. "Guys, I know you're looking out for them, but you've got to let them fight their own battles." Skips said. Everyone sees Muscle Man pranking the goats outside the window. "Thomas, take the wheel!" He drives by Thomas and gives him a wedgie, then drives past Y/N and does the same to her. "Drive by atomic wedgie! Ha ha!" Muscle Man laughs, and Skips chuckles as Mordecai and Rigby glare at him. "Aw dude, should've gone commando" Thomas said.