𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Taehyung:- Who are you to tell me what's right or wrong Miss whatever?!!...*spoke with his rude demeanor towering her petite figure*

??:- I'm a good responsible person Mister whatever!!...*sticked her tongue out at him*

Taehyung:- *left with his gritted teeths while a vein popped up on his neck at her reply and attitude*

??:- uff!! Phitte muh!! Sara ka Sara mood kharab kar ditta inane!!...*she spoke with her native language shaking her head annoyed*
.
.

Taehyung:- What the fuck did you say?!...*he said while coming towards her with slow yet scary steps*

??:- Kuch vi toh nai!!...*she shouted and ran away from there taking the puppy in her hands*
.
.
.
.

Taehyung:- Damnit!!...*he broke the glass window of his car in pure anger while still looking at her direction*

Taehyung:- Hyung! I need you to find out about this crazy stupid girl asap!!...

Taehyung:- *smirked evilly at her*...Meet you soon crazy girl!...you're not gonna like the consequences of messing with me!...
.
.
.
.
.

??:- Haye!! Jungkookie! Why are you so handsome my God!!...

??:- for God sake meri jaan! How much are you gonna simp on him!!...*laughed teasingly*

.
.
.

??:- GET BACK HERE YOU MONKEY!!...GIVE MY BANANA MILK BACK!! AISH! Shibal-ghaesikki-eommo-eotteoke!!

.
.
.
??:- I won't give it back to you bunny looking guy!!...*ran away from the window jumping outside*

??:- Yah!! Get back in here!! You thief!!!
.
.
.
.
.

??:- Then what should I do of this money!! I'm not a beggar you dumbass!!...

??:- Tsk! Well you seem like one to me!!

??:- oh really?! Let me show you something then!!...*took a helmet and smashed it hard on the car's front glass making it break into pieces*

??:- What the fuck!!...*anger rushed in making face red*

??:- Well keep this money of yours to yourself!!!..I don't freaking need this but you now!!...*hair flipped then went away from there smirking proudly*

??:- you will fucking pay for it you idiot!!...*shouted in anger*

.
.
.
.

??:- Meri jaan! Come naa let's go from here!! We don't wanna spoil our mood bcuz of these jerks right!...*pulled close then went from there leaving them angered more*

??:- Gotta fucking do something of these crazy people asap!!...*gritted fist angrily*

.
.
.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝟷 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺...

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍!