Hello ladies and Gentlemen......

First of all, i would like to thank you all as you guys clicked to read this book.

So if you are here after my first book "THE MAFIA'S LOVE". I welcome you all once again. I hope you will like this book also just like the previous one.

And if you're here for the first time. Hello, I'm ROMEOxWRITES & thank you for clicking on this book.

Here are 2 main leads in the story. 1 female lead & 1 male leads. The name of the characters will be reveal in the next episode named as 'Characters'.

This is an arrange marriage story. It will represent our Indian culture & rituals as well.
The story is not 18+. Any age group of people can read it ✨.

The story will not contain any Rape, hook-up & one night stand as it is a desi romance story. That's why we'll not contain those kinds of scenes but violence , disrespect & sometimes abusive words also.

So, this is the story of a girl, who is a Bollywood actress and her partner is a film director who'll break her heart in such a bad way and then the main male lead of our story will make every effort to make her life beautiful again❤️.

The story will be available in Hinglish ( both English & Hindi language at same time ). And if you guys have any queries/suggestions. Make sure to Dm me on Instagram at @romeo.writes_. I will surely take your suggestions/opinion seriously 😊.
_____________________________________________

This sign ⚜️ will represent scene changes.

The word limit for every episode will be around 600 - 700 words.

This book is totally based on my imagination. All the characters, incidents & scenes are portrayed by the writer's imagination.

All the photos used here are not mine
It's from Pinterest or Google.

Don't try to copy my work as it takes
too much time to create and then write
a story. I have all the
©️ Copyright on
This story.

This story is only available on WATTPAD and NEOBOOK.

If you guys see any story similar to mine then please, let me know on which Platform it is copied. Either you can message me on Instagram or you can message me on WATTPAD 🙏❣️.

I'll post reels or posts related to the story on my Instagram.

Let's start the story