Died and Reincarnated into the World of Pokémon

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" Hiro demanded.

"This knife have the power to reincarnate someone into another world if they were killed. And when Yahiko have been killed, he will be reincarnate, and you won't be able to be close to him." Daimon smirked.

"What!?" Hiro exclaimed.

"Hi...ro..." Yahiko called out to him weakly as Hiro brought him into his arms.

"Yahiko!" Hiro said, looking at him in worry.

"I'm...sorry...please...tell...my...family...that...I... love...them...and... that...I... will...miss...them..." Yahiko smiled weakly before he closed his eyes.

"Yahiko! Yahiko!" Hiro cried, sobbing as Yahiko's body glowed brightly and disappeared. "YAHIKO!!!" He stood up and glared at Daimon. "Daimon! You'll pay for this!" Daimon chuckled evilly.

"I doubt it! Because I'll be joining him." Daimon smirked as he plunged the knife into his heart, causing Hiro to be shocked. Daimon coughs out blood before he smirks at Hiro. "Soon...I'll...be...reincarnate...and... whoever...Yahiko...will...be...reborn...into...will...be...mine..." He then fell to the ground and died. The light covered his body and disappeared. Hiro could only stare in shock. Hiro looked up to the sky in worry.

"Yahiko. Whoever will you be reborn into, please be safe. I'm sorry that I can't be there to protect you. But I'm sure whoever in that world that you'll be reincarnate into, they will be able to protect you from Daimon in my place." Hiro whispered.

________________________________________________________________

~Pokémon World~

A beam of light flew across the sky and over a few houses and a lab. It then went into the forest and landed on the ground, forming a silhouette of a body. Once it did and dispersed, it revealed a ten-year-old boy with an ornate black top hat with magenta details, a striped magenta-and-purple ribbon tied in a bow, a bronze chain, and his cat motif as decorations. He wears a sleeveless white ruffle shirt, over which sits a black corset-like piece with two layered long tails, the top layer black with black details and the bottom layer magenta with black pinstripes and a magenta diamond-print lining. He has detached white sleeves and black-and-white gloves. The corset-like article is attached to his shorts, which have a diagonal ruff running from higher on the right to lower on the left. These shorts are attached to garters, which also hold up his black socks. A short harness of brown straps is fastened across his front and back and wears a black and magenta half-capelet on his right shoulder, with a magenta rosette ribbon bearing his signature cat motif pinned at the bottom. This half-capelet is fastened around his neck by a purple collar, closed with two layered magenta and striped bows at the front. At the back of his waist is a big black bow, on which he bears a Pneuma-aligned Pyro Vision.

 At the back of his waist is a big black bow, on which he bears a Pneuma-aligned Pyro Vision