001 - short blonde boy

Start from the beginning

August 19, 2021 - my birthday !!!
( 12 years old )

"Jess!!!" Was the words that I heard as I launched my upper body up away from my soft and beautiful bed. But that was gonna have to wait. I had exactly 1 hour to get ready.

I ran downstairs as fast as I could and maybe crashed into a glass full of milk making it spill everywhere, but that didn't matt-- "Jessie! Clean this up or else I'm cancelling this little trip you have with your dad." Blake said. Ok, maybe it did, but oh well.

I quickly cleaned it up, and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After 30 minutes I came out of the bathroom fully ready with all the lotion and whatever stuff I needed for my face.

You'd think I'd wear skincare everyday because I'm a celebs daughter, but I really could care less about skincare.

"Jess! You ready?" Dad said as he took the car keys. "Yep! Just-- Just wait!" I said as I put waffles in my face and ate it as fast as I could. "Jess, you're making a mess." Blake said, sighing.

"Sorry, Blake! Love you! Bye!" I said kissing her cheek and running to my dads car.

I closed the car door and sighed. "You ready?" Dad said, starting the car. "It'll be about 20 minutes before we arrive there, and I know you get car sick so, buckle up."

Thankfully, I didn't get car sick at all. Maybe it was because I was too excited? Well, that was what my dad said as I quickly got out of the car.

"Wow. You must be excited, huh?" He said as he closed the door.

"Yep! But mostly because I wanna meet this blonde guy that you speak so lowly of." I said giggling, and walking around.

"Hold up." He said stopping and pulling me to face him. "You wanted to come here to meet... Walker?" He said raising an eyebrow.

So Walker was his name... Interesting. "Uhh, yes?? Hehe." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Wowwww. So you're telling me you came here to meet a guy you don't even know, not because you wanna see your amazing dad act? Wow."

"What? Oh! I meant... It wasn't because..." I had to think fast or else I wasn't going anywhere. "Uhm. Well, I already know that you act amazingly good. So I-- I just-- Well, you talk about him all the time, so I thought it would be nice to meet him. Heh." I said in one breath.

"Mhm." He said rolling his eyes while smiling teasingly. "Now, c'mon. I'll introduce you to my fellow employees."

He introduced me to the director, this nice girl who was supposed to be his significant other and now all I had to meet was him.

But, dad was taking to long talking about the amazing props he stole from set. I've seen many actors do that, and I cant help but think if it's even illegal?

He was talking so muchhh, and don't get me wrong I love him and his amazing stories but my patience is going thin, and I had to pee since the car trip.

I secretly snuck out of the set and went to the trailers, when I suddenly felt this feeling.

I had to pee right now.

I ran to the closest trailer I could see and opened the door. Thankfully it wasn't locked, but there was no bathroom in it.

Your kidding, right?

I turned around when I bumped into someone, which made the person drop something, a metal bottle. Which made such a loud sound, anyone could hear it. Seriously?

"Ahhhh!" I heard him scream. I looked up and saw a blonde boy with ocean eyes that could make anyone fall for him, but I was too focused on his horrified expression.

"Im so sorry!" I said.

"What the hell?!" I heard dad say barging in the trailer. "Jess?"

"Hi... Im so sorry, I just really needed to pee, and you were talking so fast and I didn't have the heart to make you stop, so I just ran out and found the closest trailer, but there was no bathroom here so I turned around but I bumped into him, so..." I said while tugging me sleeves.

"Oh hon-" Dad started but was quickly cut off when the short, blonde boy said. "This is the Jess you always talked about?"

"Uhm, hi? Hehe." I said.

"I see you haven't met," dad said smirking. "This is Walker Scobell, my younger self in the movie. Walker, Jess." Then he turned to me. "Jess, Walker."

"This is the blonde, short guy you're always talking about? WOW." I said.

"Well aren't you a little ray of sunshine?"

"Yeah, and I'll use my sunlight to burn that little smirk of your face."

His smirk dropped.

What the hell? This was the Walker he always talked about? Well, not the best first impression, but ok.

A/N !!!
OKKK, FIRST CHAPTER OUT! ik I said that I'd post a chapter on my other book, but I decided to surprise you with a new book about Walker!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY !! :)

So, I mostly write with the texts in the middle, but maybe you want it on default like this???