Money (Rain x Phantom)🔞

IM WRITING A NEW SHIP?!?!?!
SORRY IT'S KINA SHORT I WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH WRITING
COZ I DIDNT WANT TO WITRE THEM OUT OF 
CHARACTER BUT I PROLLY FAILED LMFAO-
IGNORE TYPOESSSSSKSNFHDSOF
🚢 🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢
SOMEONE REQUESTED BUT I CANT FIND THEIR USER OMGGG

Rain clutched Phantom's deep brown hair completely devouring his neck. Hickeys covered almost all of the left side of his neck. Satisfied moans by Phantom filled the empty living room.

Moments prior, Phantom came over to Rain's house to pay him back after Rain gave him money. But boy, as soon as Phantom walked in, Rain nearly pounced on him. Guess he caught Rain at the wrong moment- *eyebrows eyebrows* Luckily, they're pretty good friends, they've kissed before, almost fucked, so this doesn't make things entirely weird.

"Fuck...Rain-" Phantom squirmed under him. His hands caressed the larger ghoul's back as he took all his aggressive kisses.

"What do you want." Rain merely growled. This sent Phantom.

"I-I.." He didn't know what to say. Did he want Rain to completely fuck the life out of him, or simply stop him and give the money?

Finally, Rain pulled away, giving him a lustful grin. The smaller ghoul's bright orange eyes gazed at Rain's deep blues.

Phantom's hand, holding the money, slowly rose. Rain looked over and spotted it. He lowly chuckled and took it before speaking again, "I don't want this," he gave Phantom a peck on the lips, "I want you."

Phantom knitted his brows trying to take in everything. Where did all this come from? I mean, he's honestly more them fine getting completely ruined by Rain.

"Please, Tommy?" Rain looked down at him with desperate eyes. He kissed Phantom's forehead, "I'll make you feel amazing. I don't need the money." Rain backed away grinning down at the smaller very clear erection. Phantom cheeks started burning up. He looked up at the water ghoul biting his lip...hard. 

"Fine. But you have to take care of me after. And let me keep the money!" Phantom smirked cupping Rain's cheeks and pulled him in for yet another kiss. 

*I didn't feel like writing so at this point they're on Rains bed woohooing (BEEN PLAYING TO MUCH SIMS)*

Rain twisted his hand in Phantom's hair and jerked him back. His back slapped against Rain's stomach as the larger rammed in and out of the ghoul. Phantoms beautiful noises sent Rain into full dominance -- something he usually doesn't do. For so long he's always been a Sub. But Phantom makes Rain feel completely different. 

Rain's hands slowly rose from Phantom's torso to his neck tightening his hand once he got a hold of it, earning a whimper out of the ghoul. 

"uugh..nh..." Phantom tried to get actual words out but ended up blabbering. 

"You feel amazing, Tommy," Rain Moaned, letting his hair go and removing his hand from his neck. He watched as Phantom's body went limp and fell on the bed. "Hard-er.." He begged. Rain was surprised, to say the least. He raised his eyebrow, "Are you sure, baba?" Phantom simply nodded his head and grasped onto the ruined sheets as Rain did what he was told. Soon, Rain nuts into Phantom, making the sub let a choked cry - the warm sensation shot through his body.

"I'm gonna..." Phantom felt his lower stomach cramp, "Augh- Rain-!" His cry was muffled due to his face being buried into the mattress. Rain lowers himself to meet Phantom's ear, "You gonna cum for me, hm?" He teases. Phantom nods, following with a pleasureful whine.

"No, you're not."

 Rain stops thrusting and pulls out right when the smaller ghoul was ready to release. Phantom wiped the tears from his overstimulation and turned his head to Rain, "Rain, baby, please?" He tries to turn his body (so he's not in doggy) to face Rain...but fails. Fortunately, the water ghoul assists him. 

"Hmm..." He teasingly thought for a few seconds then kissed him, "only because you've been doing so so good..." Phantoms lets a relieved sigh and quickly wraps his hands around his cock. Quickly stroking it, he throws his head back letting out a loud whine. Cum drips down his tip and over his hands. Rain simply watches in pleasure. 

"I'm...done..." Phantom breathed, letting his body fall back on the bed. Rain's sadisticness slowly forms into love. (NOT THAT HE DIDN'T LOVE HIM BEFORE BUT YK-) "I'm going to get you all cleaned up okay, Tommy?" Phantom's eyes remain shut, but he nods. His dimples show on his cheeks as he smiles. "Thank you." 

It's safe to say that...dom Rain rules!!