Ghoul interactions

LOL BORED AND WANTED TO DO A LITTLE SOMETHNG.. don't mind typos 😍

1)

"hey copia?" rain walks up to his summoner, Cardinal still on the couch watching reality tv, He looks over his shoulder, "why hello, Rain! What's going on?" Rain fiddles with his fingers and sighs. "I'm...having boy problems-"

"YOUR GAY????"

2)

It was a beach day for the ghouls. something that's very rare to happen.

"Ahh...this is the life." Literally rays of sun was seen because of how hot it was. Sodo lays on his black and red beach towel with his head resting nicely on his hands. "Ain't is Swi-"

"ITS TO FUCKING HOT!!! MY TAIL IS ON FIRE!" Swiss snapped, urgently opening the bottle on sunscreen and plastering it on his skin. "RAINN!" Seconds later Rain ran towards them with a beach bucket of water. He dramatically thew it onto Swiss then stepping back. "AHHHHWJWHW" Swiss painfully screamed.

Sodo looks at his friends confused, but then turned over again.

"you guys are over reacting."

3)

"OKAY, GRAB MY ARM AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT LET GO." Aurora yelled over the blasting music. "OKAY." Swiss shouted back. He grasped onto the ghoulette arm then they started walking through the crowd of people.

"Finally!" she smiled finally making it to the bar stand. She looked back, "Swi- SWISS?" She frantically looked around.

"HEEEEY THERE! WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TODAY?" The bartender smiled leaning on the counter. Aurora scrunched her face the shouted, "I LOST MY BITCH."

"HUH? VODKA? COMING UP!" He walked to the back and grabbed a shot glass and poured the drink inside. "SWISS!! FOLLOW MY VOICE!!"
"HERE YOU GO MAAM"
"WHAT- OH...THANK YOU!" She took the shot then slammed it on the counter. "WOOO! SWISSSSS??!??!?"

4)

*Aurora and Swiss being interviewed*

Interviewer: "so tell me, what is the relationship between you two?

Swiss: *sighs*

Aurora: "He's my maid."

Swiss: "NO THE FU-"

5)

*phantom and swiss texting*

Phantom: how do i be like you

Swiss: ???
Swiss: bitch what

Phantom: you're like so bad ass
Phantom: how do i be like you

Swiss: idk
Swiss: i'm On My Way! to get food you want some?
Swiss: AUTO CORRECT WHAT

Phantom: LMAOOO
Phantom: i want come please let me come with you 🙏

Swiss: fine i'm about to leave

Phantom: WHAT
Phantom: WAIT FOR ME

*Swiss, read 2:07pm*