'Then, let me go.' Jk said teasingly and swing him in his embrace he held his arm tightly and shook his head.

'Come with me do your meeting some other day.' Tae whined in his crook jk nod squeezing him in his embrace.

'Hmm as you wish my QUEEN.' Jk said calmly and nuzzled his nose on Tae's cheeks.

'You didn't tell me. How am I looking?' Jk said while glared at him playfully he giggles and take a proper look he waits for his complement.

'Sooo Handsome!!!' Tae said and give him long pecked on his lip he smile in happiness.

They pull back when jk's phone ring he looked at the phone screen then back to tae smiling.

'You go downstair I will come before cancelling the meeting.' Jk said while showed him phone tae nod smiling and run downstair singing.

'Don't worry my love ~~~ (complete it)

Jk chuckled and shook his head later sigh and call someone with his blank face.

'Em prepare everything the way I told you. I will not able to come for now.' Jk said over the call in his cold voice.

'Yes sir! I will do my best and i'm sure QUEEN will be going to love your this surprise King.' A person said politely jk hummed in reply and cut the call.

'He will not like the surprise.' Jk said while made his way downstair with soft smile.

'He will loved it.' Jk mumble and hug tae from back he giggles and turned his head jk smile and pecked on tae's lip.

'Shall we go, bubu.' Jk asked he nod his head multiple times in enthusiasm he intertwined his hand and made their way outside of the Penthouse.

... In Party ...

TaeKook walked inside party venue
followed by gyu, yoongi and jackson.

Guest looking at them horrified eyes cause of Mafia's King presence in the normal business party.

They still don't know that tae is joon's son cause he hide his identity till now

But today they will know about him soon...

Jk's team disappear in the crowed and taekook made their way towards tae's parent.

'Finally! My baby came.' Jin said while hug him dearly jk scrunch his nose in irritation and make fist tightly.

'I'm glad you came.' Joon said calmly while patted jk's shoulder hesitantly jk look at him raised an eyebrow he laugh nervously and mumble 'Sorry

He nod blankly and pulled back tae in his embrace again while glaring at jin.

'I don't like if anyone touch him except me.' Jk said coldly they all blink eyes.

'They are my parents.' Tae whined he glared at him tae sulk in his embrace

'You want me to leave.' Jk asked coldly he shook his head manipulator hubby

Jk raised his an eyebrow 'Oh really.' He nods pouting and looked at his parents.

'I get most possessive husband.' He said they laughed and nod jk smirk proudly he roll his eyes.

Jk pecked his crown softly made him blush his parent cood at him jk again glare at them.

All shook their head in disbelief...

... Few Moments Later ...

'For our new Co-Ceo.' Joon said while raising his wine glass and toss for his son other guest raised their glass too.

They're still in shocked to get new info about Mr Kim's Son tae standing with bored expression jk sitting infront of the sofa gawking at his wify soft gaze.

Jimin nudge tae's shoulder he looked at him with his wide doe eyes curious.

'Let's have some snack, I'm hungry.' He
said his doe eyes sparkle and he nods his head vigorously and both strided towards food court.

'Congratulation Mr Kim.' A man said jimin looked at him furrowing while raised his an eyebrow tae didn't look at him.

'Is he deaf.' That man said furrowing in his mind jimin tap on tae shoulder

'I think he congratulated you.' Jimin said he looked towards that person with mouthful of strawberries and munching cutely with a pout while filling his plate with food.

'I'm Jeon not kim anymore.' He said and gulped strawberries jimin roll eyes that person sigh and congrats him as Jeon he mumble Thank You.
and showed him his boxy smile.

'I'm Kim Hyunbin, assistant of your father's secretary. I will guide you in work.' He said and bow he nod head
and he bowed politely.

'From when are you going to join the company sir. So, I will prepare your schedule.' He asked smiling tae made thinking face then looked him firmly

'Emm give me your number i'll inform you after arranging my other schedule too.' Tae said he nod and give him his number tae smile at him.

'Enjoy the meal sir.' He said and left from there taemin nods sighing and turn towards food.

'Where are you going?' Jimin asked in furrow when he see tae going with a plate of lot's food he point towards his husband.

'He must be hungry.' Tae mumble with sad pout he nod while munch his food and thought to tease him a little bit.

'He isn't kid Taehyung.' He ask giggling he stuck his tongue and made his way towards his husband.

'I know he will be father of my babies.' Tae said walking a pout adoring on his lip jimin chuckled then focus on his food.

... Time Skip ...

'Baby! Everything is over can we leave, now.' Jk asked while fiddling with tae's hair and pecked on his earlobe he nod smiling.

'One minute let me inform dada that we are leaving.' Tae said he nod with soft smile both staring at each other.

'I want to take you somewhere.' Jk said before his lip where hubby he mumble

'It's a surprise my love.' Jk said while caresses his cheeks he wide his eyes amusedly.

'I love surprises hubby specially yours.' Tae said grinning he chuckled pecked on his lip.

'Just wait for some moment, Koo.' Tae said and strided towards his parents he sigh while wiped his sweat.

'I can't beleive on myself that I will do like this ever in my life and I will feel nervous like hell.' Jk mumble smiling admiring his wife but soon his smile change into furrow and widen eyes

....

To Be Continue...

Take care be safe 💜💚

Thank You ❤️

'Leave Me!!! Hubby!!! I want to go!!!'