𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

ابدأ من البداية

"I swear. I was afraid you might leave me at the altar, and run away." He chuckles out.

"I was debating on it, but then I decided to have some sympathy on you." I tease him, making him roll his eyes in annoyance.

"You were so drawn to me, no force on this Earth could even try to pull you apart." Alessio states, painting my cheeks a rosy red.

Honestly, I was, but I wasn't going to let him know that. I would sound like a middle school girl, who's obsessed with her crush. He makes me feel like that, and I'm slowly starting to cherish it.

I finally feel a bit better, Alessio helps me clean myself up and change into a different pair of clothes. We lay down on our bed, and I place my forehead on his chest, while my arm is draped over his torso.

His heartbeat puts me to an ease, while he strokes my hair in a gentle breeze. He makes me want to forget about all my problems, doubts, fears. Maybe he might get tired of me one day, but as long as I have him right now, I'm not letting go.

____________________________________

I didn't realize that I dozed off until, I wake up with a confused haze. I look up at Alessio, and see his half hooded eyes watching the rom-com I had put on. My heart skips a beat when I see him focused on the movie.

"You're still watching this?" I ask him, laughing at his concentration.

His stare snaps back at me, "Well, you did say this was your favorite movie. I wanted to watch it, just in case you ever want to talk about it." He responds in a soft voice.

"Thank you. For everything" I say, while he puts his tattooed arm on my waist bringing me closer to him.

"Anytime, love." He mumbles into my hair, as he placed a soft kiss.

His phone rings, breaking me out of my trance. I noticed his phone has been ringing a lot for the past hour, I heard it faintly in my sleep.

"It's okay, you can pick it up. I understand." I state, wanting him to also prioritize his work. The whole mafia scene is a chaotic world. Alessio usually keeps me out of it, but I've become more familiar with the scene and how it works.

The leaders aside from Alessio, don't really like him very much. At one of the meetings, I was there for a bit, and I sensed that they don't like him as much. Or  maybe it was me. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't like me, I'm the only wife in there that has no relation to the mafia. But as the Capo's wife, they're forced to respect me.

Seeing Alessio completely transform into the cold blooded man that the mafia needs, scared me. That was the moment that I realized, he lets himself let loose around me.

"Are you sure? They can wait, I really don't mind. You're more important." He says, making my heart best ten times faster.

"Yes, I'm sure. Now go and call them back. Be quick, though." I respond, basically pushing him off of the bed.

He smirks as he makes his way to the door, faintly shutting it close. Meanwhile, I go on my phone and scroll through social media, to kill time.

Slowly time passes by, and it's almost been ten minutes. I don't hear anything, which makes me go outside to check if everything's okay.

I open the door, and see Alessio's face in deep darkness, as he continues talking on the phone. I've never seen him look this stressed. His brows are furrowed as he keeps listening.

He finally speaks, breaking me out of my mind, "I'll be done with her soon. I've got it handled." He grits out.

My heart sinks as the words come out of his mouth. What? My mind is all over the place, I'm not sure what to think of his words. Is he talking about me? He can't be.

I go back into our bedroom, sinking into the bedsheets. My heart beats so loud, I can hear it in my ears. I feel nauseous again, and it's not because of my sickness. Maybe I heard it wrong. No you didn't.

Before he can come into our room, I pretend to be fast asleep. I can't ignore the twisted feeling in my stomach, that's slowly creeping up into my throat.

It's okay, just breathe. You don't even know what he was talking about.

I keep repeating those same words over and over again in my head, until those are the only words I can remember.

authors note: uh ohhhhhhhh!!! the chaos begins once again, i'm happy

authors note:
uh ohhhhhhhh!!! the chaos begins once again, i'm happy. this chapter is so cringe ew ignore that.

sorry for the short chapter, i needed a filler chapter so i can stir shit up ok.

update on pineapple:
guys i think we might be done with him. i'm not sure because his birthday is this week so like do i wish him orrr?? he's acting like a manwhore so honestly i don't even feel like wishing him. i dont think i will tbh, BUT IDK THO. we haven't talked or anything like that in a while, so i feel like it might be awkward? lmk. also there's a fine ass guy but i'll talk about him next time!!

thank you for reading, lmk if there are any spelling or grammar errors!! luh youuu xx