Details of story

Here in this story, Bondhita's 1st anniversary will be shown as it occurred during the Heera mandi track and that's why Anidita were not able to celebrate it and the Anniversary track will be based on their second anniversary, but Kaka will celebrate it as their 1st one as they were unable to celebrate the prior one. 

In this story when Anidita came back to haveli from the village it was two weeks left for their anniversary, and after coming back to haveli, after two days Chatterji family came to Roy Chaudhari haveli for lunch where Anirudh got to know that Manorama is his Kaka's friend's daughter. But they didn't get to talk for more time other than greeting each other as family was around.

And some incidents like writing of the names of Anirudh-Bondhita on Bondhita's hand with aalta, and the tattoo incident, Chamatkari sindur incident, also the pink ball gown incident will be same as the show but assumed to be happended before the marriage anniversary celebration. But cliff incident will not be shown. Also after Anirudh's outbrust on his marriage with Bondhita will lead to make Bondhita understand her mistake and she will learn her lesson on that night only. Both Anidita will apologize to each other as on their anniversary night and after Manorama death apology incident. But here Second marriage will not be in the story, Bondhita understood Anirudh's Dilemma after their anniversary only. Also the sumati saying bondhita as bojh ( burden) on her will be on the day of anniversary celebration when annirudh announced bondhita as his zimmedari only she asked her mother to take her to devipur but sumati refused as told by Anirudh with the help of gestures.

And the Annulment law came after one year of their anniversay celebration at that time Bondhita's age was 14 years and as per the terms and conditions of the law their marriage was valid so nullification didn't take place. after sometime Bondhita went to Dalhousie taking direct admission in her matrix and after two years she went to London for 4 years.

By Aas...........