7. A MEOWSOME DAY

Start from the beginning

*ding*

And suddenly Ishan's train of thoughts was disturbed by the notification on his phone which he picked from his side to check who messaged him.
Seeing it was a Instagram follow request Ishan went curious who this person is. On opening the app he came to know that it was *spookyshub* i.e. Shubman.

He didn't expect that the billionaire boy would want to be friends with Ishan even though he seems really comfortable talking to him.

Ishan had thought it was because two reasons first being that his cousin was Shubman's acquaintance and the second being him having to protect his good image in front of everyone. But the case wasn't the same as his thoughts.

He accepted the request and sent a follow back request. Within a second his request was accepted and a message popped up from the other side.

Heyy!
It's Shubman from the party earlier:)

Hii!
It's Ishan this side^^

So how did the party go after I went

We had some dance performances by the kids from both families.

*ding*
spunkysara sent a reel.
Ishhhhhh seee this cat is sooooooo cute

*ding*
spookyshub sent a message
That's cute

Ishan clicked the chat and texted

Yeah but you know what is even cuter?
*Attached an image*
Seen

It was his picture in his pygamas and a bed head.

Yeah you are cute too

'Strange' 'why Sara was replying like that and wait why is our chat background changed'.Thought Ishan

"WTF??? IT'S SHUBMAN AND NOT SARA WHOM I JUST TEXTED!!!!!!!!!!"
God kill Me😭😭😭😭😭

Sorry, the message I just sent to you was supposed to be sent to someone else. Actually my friend sent me a photo of a cat and I wanted to send mine in response but it was sent to you.

Ishan hurriedly defended his actions.

It's okay but you actually are cute.
Mind showing me the cat.

Do you like cats too???

Yeah but because of my schedule I can't adopt one.

Ahhh same here I want to adopt a cat so bad but I can't since I can't make time for taking proper care of it.

Yeahhh
Btw there's a friend of mine who owns a pet cafe. Wanna go there?

Realllyyyy???
Yesss I'd love to:)

So this Wednesday?

Yup I'm free this Wednesday.

After that they talked about where to meet up and Ishan was called by his mother so they had to bid goodbyes for the day.

With a smile tugging at the corners of his lips, Ishan drifted off to sleep, eager to see where this newfound friendship would take them. For in Shubman, he had found not just a friend, but a kindred spirit, someone who saw the world through the same lens of possibility and adventure.

And for Shubman, as he drifted off to sleep, he couldn't wait to see where this newfound friendship with Ishan would lead. For the first time in a long while, he felt excited about the possibilities that lay ahead, eager to explore the world beyond the confines of his billionaire family's legacy.

[Wednesday morning]

As the morning sun gently filtered through the curtains, a young man eagerly awakened with a sense of anticipation. The day held a special plan: a visit to a pet cafe with a certain newly made friend later in the day.

With a spring in his step, he began his morning routine,doing the usual exercise and hitting the gym,
taking extra care in selecting his outfit for the occasion - something comfortable yet stylish. As he dressed, thoughts of playful puppies and cuddly kittens brought a smile to his face.

After a quick breakfast, he gathers his essentials: wallet, phone, and his car keys and- perhaps a bag of treats for the furry residents of the cafe.

Stepping out into the crisp morning air, he makes his way to the cafe, feeling a sense of excitement building with each step. Along the way, he imagined the joy of spending time surrounded by adorable animals and the camaraderie of sharing the experience with a friend.

Arriving at the cafe, he was greeted by the cheerful ambiance and the sight of pets frolicking about. Taking a seat, he eagerly awaited the arrival of Ishan, his heart brimming with anticipation for the delightful day ahead.

In the heart of the city, Ishan arrived at the cozy cafe filled with furry companions of all shapes and sizes, from playful kittens to calm rabbits and saw Shubman already seated there. He got up to greet Ishan and they shaked hands

As they settled in, they were greeted by the friendly staff who introduced them to the resident pets. Excitedly, they started their day by bonding with the animals, petting the cats and feeding treats to the dogs.

Amidst laughter and conversation, they sipped on their favorite beverages and indulged in delicious snacks, occasionally pausing to take selfies with their newfound furry friends.

Throughout the day, they share stories about their lives, interests, and ambitions, forming a deeper connection as they navigated through the playful antics of the pets around them.

As the day comes to a close, they promised to meet up again soon for another pet cafe adventure. With hearts full of joy and memories, they bid farewell to their furry companions, leaving the cafe with a newfound bond and a lasting friendship.

To be continued.....