𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯; 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN:
BOGGART IN THE WARDROBE

---- "as soon as i see someone else getting close to you, i get jealous

i get jealous." ----

GOOD & EVIL

——— AT LUNCH, as Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil huddled over a dozen teacups, avidly interpreting patterns in hushed voices, Liv and Ronnie sat together with sour expressions over them. Sitting across from them was Draco Malfoy, sitting with Pansy. Their other friends sat with them, all of them staring in shock as Draco allowed Pansy to be all over him. Usually he gagged at the thought of her.

"Does it hurt terribly, Draco?" asked Pansy.

"It comes and goes," said Draco. "Still... I consider myself lucky. According to Madam Pomfrey, another minute or two... and I could've lost the arm–"

Ronnie's snickers filled their ears, causing Draco and Pansy to look her way. They found pure amusement splattered over Ronnie's face and pure annoyance over Liv's. Though, surprisingly, Liv's glare was aimed at Pansy.

"What is it, Potter?" asked Pansy in her usual nasty tone reserved for Liv and her friends.

"Oh, nothing," said Liv, mocking Pansy's tone. She lightly nudge Ronnie's arm before gasping, turning to her friend. "Oh, does it hurt terribly?"

"Oh," Ronnie murmured, instantly catching onto Liv's teasing joke. She clutched onto her arm as she continued, "Oh, it comes and goes. Still... I consider myself lucky. Another minute or two... and I could've lost my arm."

As Liv, Ronnie, and their friends chuckled, Draco had his eyes narrowed into light glares as Pansy was red as bricks. "That was so cruel!" she said as Liv eyed her down again. "Draco is hurt and you're making fun of him!"

"Right... Really hurt," Liv muttered sarcastically.

"Don't you see the cast on his arm?" asked Pansy.

"How would you know?" asked Liv. "You have your hands all over him, I'm surprised you've even noticed the cast–"

"Olivia!" said Draco, staring at her with a shocked look and she shot him a glare while Ronnie and the rest of them were covering their laughter.

Though, the more Draco stared at Liv, the more he saw the nastiest she held for Pansy. More in that moment than any other. His lips fumbled in thought before he asked, "Are you... jealo–"

"Oh, please," Liv scoffed, rolling her eyes before she shot up from her seat. She began to head towards the Gryffindor table, tired of sitting there, tired of the conversation. She felt Ronnie follow after her, but when she heard Draco speak again, the girl turned back.

"Olivia..." She hated how he said her name. "What is wrong with you?"

She glared at him again as Ronnie stood by her, staring the boy down. "Nothing," she muttered before she walked off towards the Gryffindor table with Ronnie. She never turned back, even when she heard Pansy mutter how jealous Liv was of her.