Part 7 - Catching The Prey

**Past*
Lorenzo's POV

"Sir the suitcase isn't there.", Stephano said.
"FUCK!!", I screamed punch down on my desk.
Getting up I walked in front of Stephano. He quivered like a little girl. "This will cause a fucking war between us and Richard. He already warned us.", I yelled out.

Richard is head of fucking Tomas Industries. He named it after his last fucking name. He is the 2nd most powerful mafia out there. Me being the first most powerful of course. We were once allies but since we didn't pay our debt we became enemies over time. We had to pay him because we did an exchange that clearly failed once again. And the news I heard wasn't so pleasing for me.

"You put it down and left it there?!", I yelled in anger. "Yes sir but they were right there.", He choked out in fear. Stephano was supposed to be my 2nd in command. He was like a brother to me till today. Of course he fucked up every thing like he always fucking does. With how buff he is compared to me he is a coward. "You put it down?! Do you UNDERSTAND that we NEED his men for answers.", I screamed stalking towards him.

I grabbed Stepano shirt, "Find who fucking stole it.", I said staring at him. "Yes sir Lorenzo.", He nodded as I let go. He ran out my room going to the tech room. I ran my hands through my hair slamming my door. "FUCKING BULLSHIT.", I yelled walking striding to my desk picking a knife up. As I threw the knife at the door Januario walked in. "Sir-.", He stuttered as the knife barely hit him. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT KNOCKING!", I threatened. "I'm s-sorry sir, but I got the information on who did it.", He stuttered. That was fast. Exactly how I like it.

Januario was one of my tech men. He worked real good and fast with technology. He hacked multiple systems getting me information that I needed within 30 minutes. Longest time was about a whole day. But Today was just a lucky day I suppose.

Whoever took my suitcase will fucking pay. And I will have then suffer. "Her name is Llaria Josefina.", He paused. "Mm continue.", I demanded and I turned my back towards him looking out my window. "She is a photographer for the city articles as well as the writer.", He said walking into office putting the computer down on the table. Turning around I see her information pop up. This bitch?! I snickered shaking my head. "You guys let this piece of shit take my FUCKING SHIT!", I yelled. "Sir we ran off due to a noise we heard.", He argued back in defense. "YOU GUYS HAVING FUCKING GUNS AND YOU RAN?!", I said fuming. I am going to lose my fucking mind. Looking through her files I look at a picture she took of my men. She will die. scrolling deeper, invested, I see the women who is supposedly my thief. A black hair women with tan skin. Dark brown eyes and perfect straight teeth.
She looks so precious like a Little Bunny.

Salilka made direct eye contact back as she explained everything in detail to me. "she should be leaving work now.", She concluded as she turned around walking out. Time to make a bitch pay.

As I seen my men walk out I grab my shot of hennessy swallowing it down at once. I love that burning sensation. It makes me feel the pain of what my dead parents felt. Anger. Hatred. Death. shaking my head I grab my gear heading into the room with Salilka as she explains the plan.

I nod my head in approval as she grabbed her gear with the rest of us. As we head outside everyone was headed on a bike. "you will need extra help.", Romaneio declares. Little bunny was in for one. I smiled as I felt myself get pulled into anger. That shot did it for me. Everyone hopped on a motorcycle besides me and romaneio. Having a personal driver take us to our destination. Romaneio is one of the best hitmans I've had. He took a bullet out is wrist and continued fighting one of our worst enemies.
Romaneio will kill.

Hearing the sound of everyone's roaring engines we drove off to Llorias location.

_________________

As we made it in front of the apartment, I stepped my foot out the car looking around me. Dirty Bitches Live in Dirty Places. They parked their motorcycles on the side of her house. I point my fingers the way of her apartment as they all ran towards it. I didn't have a single care if someone saw. I am in control of this city soon to be state. I will have all control under my hands.

My driver parked aross the street turning his lights off. Lucky my car was blacked out , nobody was in to see it coming. Walking behind them they kicked the door down to see a dark-haired women dancing around in joy. I Fucking hate seeing people happy. "Who the fuck-!", her scream getting cut off as Salilka hits her jaw with a uppercut. I nod my head in approval. "Tie her up and look for where my shit is at.", I demanded. Looking around the house its seem pretty...new and reorganized. I noticed a lot of pictures. Picking up a picture frame of Llaria and a women that is screaming. Pleasuring sound my soul.

"Where is the fucking suitcase.", I heard one of my men yell. Putting my hands behind my back I go to a black couch sitting on it. "Boss she isn't confessing.", Januario yelled out. She will when her friend gets here. "Found the suitcase.", Januario yelled again. My soul is about to be fulfilled. "Shes here Lorenzo.", Salilka stated as she walked back into the room with Adeline and Januario. "Romaneio, Stephano at the door.", I demand. "Lights out.", I snapped. Lets give her a little surprise.

The door came creaking open when a soft and gentle voice was heard. "hello? Adeline?!", Llaria called out. Time for action Little Bunny.

___________

Chapter is over ! Next!!! We need moree actionss...Well you guys.

Next Chapter has sensitive content which is basically my spoiler.