Ji Rong asked, “Stronger than the ‘General’?”

Xiao Hen replied solemnly, “Crushing the ‘General’.”

That was his first impression.

Xiao Hen had fought against the “General” before and could withstand its pressure, but the pressure in Yunjing City wafted about casually, as if it were an unconscious behavior. If it were a deliberate suppression, wouldn’t they have trouble surviving here?

Silence filled the car.

After a while, Ji Rong finally uttered, “Compared to Wen Qingling?”

Wen Qingling didn’t exude any pressure in his daily life unless he deliberately released it. However, based on his battles with the “General,” Wen Qingling had died several times before barely forcing the “General” to retreat. Regardless of what happened later, at least the current Wen Qingling was not a match for that thing.

Xiao Hen said seriously, “It’s better if he doesn’t come over here.”

Considering Wen Qingling’s personality, he dared to face it head-on without knowing the true strength of the “General.” If something in Yunjing City offended him, he might even level the whole city just like he did with the “General.”

Everyone nodded and agreed, feeling suffocated at the thought. They must not let Wen Qingling come to Yunjing City; it was too dangerous for both parties.

When they returned to Central Mega City, it was already completely dark, and the city gates were closed. If they wanted to enter the city, they would have to wait until the next morning or Xiao Hen could use his abilities to manipulate faces and try to get them in. But Xiao Hen wouldn’t do that.

Xiao Hen saw being outside the city as an excellent opportunity. Their departure from the city was recorded, so now Xiao Hen could use his spatial abilities to return quietly during the dead of night, without anyone knowing.

This kind of mission wouldn’t pose a challenge to Xiao Hen. After infiltrating the virus research institute, he cut off the power and moved through the darkness using his spatial abilities to enter an empty laboratory. He didn’t need any passcodes or fingerprint locks. With a small flashlight, he referenced the list Wen Qingling had given him and started exchanging the equipment.

He had to be fast because there were werewolves in the research institute who worked through the night. If the power suddenly went out, they would definitely call someone for repairs. Xiao Hen had to finish replacing the research equipment before they arrived.

Outside the laboratory, the researchers were angrily shouting. After Xiao Hen finished exchanging the equipment, he calmly left the darkness. Flashing a few times, he had already exited the virus research institute and made his way out of the Central Mega City, returning to the off-road vehicle.

Ji Rong patted the steering wheel. “It went too smoothly. We didn’t need four days at all.”

Xiao Hen glanced at him. “You’re wrong. The real trouble will start tomorrow.”

Ji Rong didn’t understand. “What do you mean?”

Xiao Hen looked at Shi Chong. “Is your uncle going with us to Ling City?”

Ji Rong suddenly realized that there were more than just the four of them. If they were going to completely leave the Central Mega City, what would happen to Shi Chong’s uncle, who would be left behind alone? Without Shi Chong’s care, as an ordinary person, he would face great difficulties. In critical situations, he might even become a burden to Shi Chong.

If Shi Chong wanted to completely leave Central Mega City, he would definitely have to take his uncle with him.

Shi Chong remained silent for a moment. “If possible, I would like to bring him along, but it might not be easy with Dr. Wen.”