Gathering all the fabric of pallu, he placed it over my shoulder. Then he set the saree pallu, hangings to fall freely over my left arm.

All the time I didn't move my eyes away from his face. He is looking so concentrated but it is only making him look more attractive. Few minutes ago I was regretting that why I didn't learn to wear saree but now , I am feeling happy about this.

" Should I pleat the pallu or do you want to keep it open?" he asked.

" Open "

" OK give me the safety pin."

I handed him the safety pin from the side table and he secured the pallu over my shoulder.

" All done ! Now you can do, the rest. "
I kissed his cheek and mumbled a thank you, while his ears turned red, I find him murmuring something .

( Go and check out the ai images in my instagram id )

"You look elegant and graceful in saree Eshana, but there's one thing missing" he said when I was about to turn around to look my in the mirror .

Wow! Doesn't my name sounds sexy when he says it.

Wait what!? Missing? What's missing? He went near the dressing table, when I felt his presence behind me , his hot breath felt on my neck making me shiver. He pushed my hair to one side and started to trace patterns on my back with his fingers. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation and my heart started beating louder .

He then tied the dori on the back of my blouse while his fingers grazed my back and then he came in front of me and applied the sindoor on my hair partition before leaving me alone. I had my hands fisted on my saree and I was breathing heavily I thought I'd pass out if I don't calm down.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was astonished to see how well he had draped the saree. And then he left the room.

I put on some moisturizer , lined eyes with liner. I did light makeup and applied a raspberry shade lipstick. I then wore my diamond danglers with my matching silver bangles and heels. Lastly, I tied that black chain around my neck and screwed the bolt of diamond studs which he had made me wear at the temple, I don't open it, other than during bathing . I applied my perfume and left my hair open.

 I applied my perfume and left my hair open