"Great!"

Vivian paused before speaking "I wanted to ask you a crazy hypothetical question"

"Hey, you!" The voice of Elena interrupted the words of Vivian.

Vivian rolled her eyes, she wished her sister would stop doing that.

"Hey"

She watched as Elena came into Stefan's arms smiling up at him.

"Did you talk to Jeremy about the goldfish toss?"

"Yeah it's all taken care of"

"Good, well we will see you tonight Viv?"

"Yeah."

Vivian watched the two walk away laughing but in the back of Stefan's mind, he was wondering what Vivian was going to say.

༺༻

Vivian was watching Tyler arm wrestling, even though she didn't want to. She believed it made people's egos bigger. And Vivian was finding it suspicious that Tyler kept winning. Don't get it wrong she thought Tyler was strong but not that strong. And she wasn't the only one to notice it, she saw Stefan and Damon whispering to each other watching Tyler.

"Sorry buddy" She heard Tyler say as he won again. "Hey, as much as I love watching you get off on winning an arm wrestle contest, I'm gonna go check on things for the carnival and go see Bonnie and Elena." "Come on Vi, I just got you" he groaned "I know but I promise I'll come find you later" "Fine" he rolled his eyes playfully at the girl.

"Okay, I love you you're the best" she finished with a kiss on the cheek. As the Salvatores watched Tyler, Vivian caught their attention. Especially the kiss. "What's going on between...Tyler and Vivian" Stefan asked his brother, his eyes still on the two. "Why Stef? You jealous" Damon said trying to be funny.

"You're not funny" Damon knew his brother like the back of his hand. And he saw how his brother looked at the Gilbert sister, how he cared for her. It's like how Damon did for Elena.

"Hey, um have you noticed anything weird with Tyler?" Vivian asked Stefan specifically, due to her silence towards the other brother. "What do you mean?" Stefan asked confused. "I mean..." She was trying to find the right words."He's stronger" The brothers looked at each other in speculation.

"I mean Tyler has always been strong but, he's stronger" "Okay! Who wants to go next?"  The words of Tyler cut in. "Stefan does" His brother offered. "Damon, what are you doing" Stefan asked. "Go with it" Damon whispered to him.

"Yeah, sure, I'll...give it a shot."Vivian watched Mason and Stefan say a few words before they started. As they started both were struggling but Mason had won in a landslide. Stefan had joined the two, "Stef, no offense but what the hell was that" Vivian was shocked he let Mason win so easily.

"Seriously man. You didn't even try" "No, I did" The three had just stood looking at each other not knowing what this meant. "Come on," Damon said motioning them in the hallway. "What is up with that family? They're not vampires, what the hell are they?"

"Ooh, ah, maybe they're, um, ninja turtles!" Vivian cracked a small smile with eyebrows raised cause Stefan wasn't the one to make jokes but Vivian thought he should do it more.
"You're not funny," Damon said to his brother with a gaped mouth.

"Maybe zombies or um werewolves" Damon scoffed "Don't be stupid" "Well, why can't it be werewolves?" Vivian cut in "Um maybe because no one has seen one in decades"

"But there are witches and vampires, there could be things we don't even know about" Vivian finished sharing the idea. "I have a better way to test it, Hey! you" Damon said looking around for someone and that someone was Carter. "Damon..." Stefan trailed off.