𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏; 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞, 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐀𝐬 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞

𝐊𝐄𝐘:
'...' - Thinking
"..." - Talking
"~... ~"- Parseltongue

🐍Harrison Potter's POV🐍

'What a pathetic excuse for abandoning me' I thought as I stared at the giant man in front of me. He looked much bigger than Vernon ever did. Even at the peak of his weight, Vernon never looked as big. The big man that fumbled over his introduction kept going on and on about how my parents were given orders by someone named Albus Dumbledore, to send me away so that my twin brother could get extra attention due to his special powers. Or some bullshit like that. I wasn't fully listening though, I was creating a plan. I have a full proof plan to take down my so-called family. After so many years of being locked in a cupboard, this is how they repay me? Sending an oaf of a man to pick me up, or kidnap me in some cases, and take me to this mystical world that they call their home. While the man was dragging me away from the only house I'd ever lived in I felt a strange feeling of relief. I will never say home, it was not my home. The big man dragged me into an alleyway.

"'on't worry, 'las. I'll get 'ya there safe'y" The man had a strange accent but for now I could look past it. My plans were still running through my head. I didn't know much about the world I was about to enter and I sure as hell wasn't going to embarrass myself by not knowing nothing. I have a plan, phase one was going to be the hardest phase but if I complete it. I will be smooth sailing from here on out. That's when I feel it, a sharp tug in my stomach. My body feels as if it were being tugged through a vortex. I land on the ground but instead of my being planted on my feet. I had embarrassingly fallen to my hands and knees and felt the need to hurl.

"'on't worry, every'ne feels like dat' the firs' time apparatin'" After I stoped feeling the need to hurl I stand up and brush the dirt that had so disgusting placed itself onto me. I look up at the oaf that was staring at me and raise a challenging eyebrow, daring him to speak. He frowns and starts walking and I quietly follow. I keep my head high and my back straight. Trying to mimic some of the richer looking folk around here.

"Did ya' brin' your lis' with ya'?" The oaf spoke again. I only nodded. I hadn't talked since I first met him but the man kept rambling on and on about Albus fucking Dumbledore and how amazing he is. At the moment though, all I can do is loathe him. He sent me away. While I don't feel much I still have emotions. However dull they are, I still have them. He ranted about Hogwarts houses as well, saying that Gryiffindor was the best and Slytherin was the worst. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuffs were fine though, not as popular as Gryffindor of Slytherin.

'This Albus guy really has brain washed this oaf, though it's no surprise due to the fact that you could practically smell the loyalty on him.' The giant stopped in front of a huge bank. He opened the large door and we walked in. The goblins looked up and started to stare at us. I remember reading in a fiction book that goblins liked being complimented and if done correctly I would be able to befriend them. Even if it was a childish tail it was better than nothing. We walk up and the oaf doesn't even bow to the creature. Just saying that he is here to withdraw money from Mr. Harrison Potter's account. The Goblin didn't look surprised and that made me quite a bit suspicious. That's when the goblin looked down at me with glaring eyes.

"And, does Mr. Harrison Potter have his key?" His voice was menacing but I didn't back down. The oaf searched all over his pocket but couldn't find it. I smirked and bowed.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, may your gold always flow." I straightened my back once more and reached into my pocket, pulling out a silver key. Hayride, I believe that was his name, looked surprised at first but then morphed into a pissed look. The goblin smiled widely. It was a pleasurable smile.

"And may your enemies always fall to their feet. Mr. Potter"

'Oh, they will,' the goblin took my key and that's when the oaf started talking about the secret object in vault number 683. The goblin nodded and told us to follow him. We followed him to an old and rickety roller coaster. We got on and I tried to gracefully hop because of the gap between the cart and the ledge. I landed in the Cart and we headed off. We entered my vault and collected the money I needed and a little more to buy a couple things for myself. Then we moved on to grab that special item that Dumbles needed from vault number 713. We left the bank after I bowed politely once more and headed to another shop. We stop and I read the sign

'Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. Seems promising.' I opened the door and quietly walked in, keeping the posture that I had so desperately tried to learn outside. The plumper woman looked up from her clipboard and smiled at me. I smiled back a charming smile out of obligation.

"Welcome, Deary. Hogwarts robes I presume?" The woman walked over and smiled wide. I smiled as well and nodded

"Yes, but I also need a couple of robes for all occasions." The woman nodded before speaking again.

"Formal, casual, and Hogwarts robes?" The women asked and I nodded, slightly embarrassed that I didn't know what robes were or even that there could he different kinds.

"Ok, Deary. Step onto the pedestal and i'll get you done in a giffy" I stepped up and a floating tape measure floated to me and started measuring me. The fitting went by quickly with only a few people looking at me, it was finished. Though, during it NY thoughts were flying,

'Did I look odd? I know I don't look perfect but I know I'm not ugly.' I walk out of the shop and don't see the oaf that brought be here so I wander off after being told my robes will be ready for me to pick up in two hours. I walked around and found another shop called,

'Flourish and Blotts' Once I found out what kind of store it was I walked inside. It was a book store. I grabbed the necessary books that were required on the school list and then grabbed the books that I had peeked at and wanted. Ancient runes, etiquette, arthrimancy, and a couple others. I checked out and decided to wait around for the big, giant oaf. Thinking about today, this would probably be the happiest I've been in awhile. While I'm not happy, I'm also not sad. I sigh and lean back slightly before remembering etiquette and how it wasn't proper to lean back in such a public setting. I sit back up to the proper posture once more and look around, feeling eyes staring at me. That's when I saw it, a blonde family staring at me, I stared right back at them and for a couple moments we just looked at each other. The eldest looking blonde started talking to the women and then started walking over.