Aidan shook his head before walking again, realizing he wasn't gonna like what the guy chasing after him was gonna say.

"Hey, wait!"

"Go away, I wanna go home."

"You are strong, do you work for anyone?"

The guy with blonde hair, whom Aidan learned the name of, was Thomas asked.

"Me. Myself. And I. Oh and my boss," I said.

"Come on, I am serious. We could use someone with your skill. Who trained you?"

"None of your business. I don't even know you. Now leave me alone."

"Oh my god, Aidan!" Aidan flinched as he heard two familiar voices.

God, if there is a god, please no. Why are you punishing me? What did I do? Is it because I questioned your existence, I am sorry okay.

Aidan turned around and looked over at Rose and Jessica giving them a forced smile. He felt his energy levels decrease the longer he was outside.

"Were you headed home? Or to Justin's? I can't tell," Rose said.

Rose had curly red hair, that was in a neat, high bun, blue eyes. She wore a black sparkly dress, with some flats. It was a lot more appropriate than what Jessica was wearing for graduation, but Rose's personality was no better than Jessica's.

"Yeah, don't you li~"

"I was headed to Justin's for the graduation party. You caught me, let's go," Aidan said quickly. He did not need Jessica or Rose to give out where he lived. They nodded and Thomas stopped following Aidan watching him leave with the girls.

"What was that about?" Jessica asked as soon as the three of them got far enough away.

"I don't know those guys; you were about to give out where I lived."

"That explains it, you never smile," Rose said.

A normal person probably would have gotten offended, but Aidan only shrugged his shoulders.

"Never had much to smile about."

"Orlando," Rose said.

"Why are you guys like this?" Aidan rolled his eyes and the two grinned.

"All we are saying is you both would be cute together."

"Stop that."

"Fine, well, here we are. See ya, glad you came!" Jessica said leaving Aidan by himself once they got into the house. Which he was fine with, Aidan walked further inside. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes could be smelled from outside. The music was blasting, and the house was an absolute wreck.

Justin, the quarterback, tall and muscular, with shaggy blonde hair came up to Aidan and shoved a red cup in his hand.

"Welcome bro! Thought you weren't going to make it. Don't forget to check out the ladies, they are so hot."

"I can't drink."

"Sure, you can, let loose."

"I am a minor."

"We all are," Justin said and continued to push Aidan into the living room. Aidan dodged the dancing bodies and roaming hands. Justin got sidetracked and left his side. So, Aidan went to the corner that was away from everyone and stood there. He looked down at the cup, making a face.

He kept his eyes down trying to tune everything out around him. Today was not turning out how he planned, and when things didn't go according to plan it made his mood sour. He was lost in his thoughts when someone tapped his shoulder. He looked up and saw Orlando, the guy who had clung to him for the last two years.

"Oh hey," Aidan yelled over the music.

"Hey, I saw you in this corner alone. Care if I join you?" He yells back over the music.

"I don't care!"

Orlando stood beside Aidan, and Aidan gave him a side glance. Orlando had half-blue, half-black split-color hair, and brown eyes; he was a bit on the muscular side, but it was hard to tell under the suit he wore.

He must have come straight here as well, without changing.

"I am surprised you came," Orlando said.

Aidan had trouble hearing him, so he had to yell over the music.

"What!?"

"I am surprised you came!"

Aidan made a face, and the music and the crowd got louder, so he couldn't hear. Orlando tugged Aidan closer to him and leaned down to his ear.

"I said, I am surprised you came. Did you want to go outside where it's a lot quieter and more fresh air?"

Aidan nodded his head and the two made their way to the backyard, where hardly anyone was besides a couple here or there. They went the furthest away from the house before sitting on a bench.

Aidan took in a deep breath of air, finally able to get something other than smoke in his lungs.

"Better?" Orlando asked, and Aidan nodded his head.

"Yeah, thanks."

"No problem."

The two fell quiet again, and Orlando looked over at Aidan before at the night sky.