chapter 4:The new boy

Bắt đầu từ đầu

.........ok so now,I know what your thinking!!! Not all were happy to see him. The girls were definitely happy to see a new boy,but few of the guys weren't happy, because he was cute. So they felt that he would snatch their girlfriends from them. In my mind I said: " who knows if he would later join the ciap boys cause he was so cute"...........

     Meanwhile anita,rhea and tina were still busy giggling and exchanging winks at each other,while some other students were frowning and unhappy. In sort, there was a lot of noises this time around."silent everyone" Mrs Magreth said, trying to caution the whole class. "Meet Richard" Mrs Magreth added.

.........ok so, Richard was the name of the new boy. He was tall, handsome and neat. He wore a black T-shirt with a pair of black trousers accompanied with a pair of black and white striped Snickers. He also carried a small back pack which was red on colour..........

"He would be joining us today in class and he is also a student of pentville academy now" Mrs magreth said, hoping we would clap. But when she saw that nobody was even willing to make an attempt to clap,she then continued talking. "Richard would you like to introduce yourself to the class? Mrs Magreth turned, asking Richard. He gave a weak smile and turned, facing the class.

.......well you could tell from the look on his face that he didn't want to do any introduction, but guess he has no choice cause am pretty much sure that he wouldn't want to get on mrs Magreth nerve, especially not today being his first day in school..........

        He cleared his throat a bit and started by saying: "uhm well, this isn't really my thing but my name is Richard and am new to pentville". Then he stopped and turned to Mrs Magreth,giving her the impression that he was done with the introduction."what a nerd" Someone from the back said. "Who said that? Asked Mrs Magreth. No one answered. So Mrs Magreth continued:"please let's try to be friendly with our statement, oh and Richard, you can have your seat" Mrs Magreth said, pointing at an empty seat beside the window by the 4th row. Richard walked a bit hurridely to the seat as all eyes were on him, probably so that Mrs Magreth won't call him for another introduction. Let me do a little bit of introduction also, my name is Mrs Magreth and I am your English teacher. She said, facing Richard.

       Now we don't have all day,so let's continue from our previous topic. Speaking of that,who can remind me of what our previous topic was? Mrs Magreth asked the whole class. I raised my hands up to answer the question."ok am seeing a hand up, so Stella, tell me what our last topic was" Mrs Magreth said."essay writing ma" i answered her. 'that's very good of you Stella' mrs Magreth said."now who can define essay writing? Mrs Magreth asked. Rhea proceeded to raise her hands to answer the question."go on Rhea!" Mrs Magreth said. As Rhea was about uttering a word, the door was opened and it was Veronica and her friends."why are you girls coming to class by this time?" Mrs Magreth asked them. without even feeling remorse that she came late to class, Veronica didn't even bothered to answer our English teacher,let alone explain why she came late."didn't you hear me ask you a question? Mrs Magreth yelled at her. then reluctantly, she answered her disrespectfully saying: "I heard you when you when you asked at first!!am not deaf!!! "So what stops you from responding back? Mrs Magreth yelled at her.

"Calm down,we didn't expect the traffic, that's why we are late" jade answered, facing our English teacher. "Hmmn!!!  traffic you say? So was that so  difficult for your friend Veronica to explain? Mrs Magreth said, angrily facing jade and Veronica. "We were about explaining to you before you repeated the question again, and also you didn't specify who should answer you between the four of us" elsa said to Mrs Magreth."oh so I your teacher, has to specify who am asking questions to? So my own students are now lecturing me on what to do and how to do it?, despite the fact that they are wrong" I can see you girls have really grown winds and are very spoilt, but anyway,i don't have time for this right now cause I've got lot of serious students waiting to learn" Mrs Magreth said.