First Time

Bakugou climbed back on top of me, looping the rope around the panties, binding my hand and tying the other end to the bedpost. He turned the vibrator on low and rested it against my pussy, not inserting it, just leaving it resting against my lips letting me feel the vibrations but not getting any pleasure out of it.

He got off of me and completely undressed himself. "Katsuki please." I started grinding against the vibrator trying to get more out of it. I could feel it sliding against my wetness.

He came back and rubbed it up and down my slit. My hips bucked up trying to get him to slip and put it in me. "Fuck you're so wet for me." He turned off the vibrator and set it aside, then slipped a finger in me, then another. He curled his fingers hitting a spot that felt amazing and used his thumb on my clit. I contained my moans as best I could but when I let a particularly loud one slip he stopped what he was doing and put his fingers, drenched in my arousal, near my mouth. "Suck." He ordered.

And so I did. I hollowed out my checks and sucked and licked my arousal up as if it was his dick in my mouth. "How do you taste, baby?" He asked me and I pulled him down with my tail  into a kiss and thrusted my tounge into his mouth so he could taste me on my tounge.

"Just fuck me already." I told him.

He got off me and put a condom on coming back and climbing on top of me slowly. "Are absolutely sure you want this?"

I nodded. "Absolutely, do you?"

He put his dick against my thigh so I could feel how hard he was. "Kitty, I have never wanted anything more in my life."

"Just go slow, okay?" I asked him..

"Alright." He slipped into me slowly and I had never felt anything so painful and so pleasureful at the same time. "Fuck you're so tight."

When he got all the way in he paused, letting me adjust. I felt so full, so pleasured, and in so much pain. "Are you okay?" He questioned.

"Mhmm" I nodded. "You can move, just go slow please."

He slowly started fucking me and it hurt, but I couldn't get enough. "You can go faster if you want." I said breathily.

Its like something snapped in him, he started going much faster and harder and I attached my lips to his collarbone to keep in my moans. He fucked me for such a long time that I had no idea how long we had gone. All I knew was him and his thrust starting to get sloppy. He pulled out all the way and thrusted into me once more before collapsing on top of me. "Fuck you felt so good Y/n." He pulled out and tied off his condom before throwing it away. He came back to lay on top of me and cuddle for a bit after untying me. "Just so you know I'm totally not tired but you probably need a break after that." He snuggled into my chest.

"Mhmmm, sure Bakugou, sure." I moved my hands to his hair and started playing with it as we played there with each other.  

A/N not the best smut Ik, but it's their first time and I wanted it to be a little realistic. It will get much better in the future when they start experimenting with positions and kinks for the magazine.

And Ik it was a short chapter but I wanted it to be skipable for the people who don't like this stuff (and my laptop was about to die).