𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; the great war { ... }

Start from the beginning

Fight.

She runs off from her spot, gun ready and loaded.

The radio demon spotting her action to join with a half lidded gaze. He brings down his cane, the end of it touching the ground as he held onto its' head. His smirks reforms to a grin.

He watches.

"Come and get some!" The shooting of the spider demon's guns were heard, his voice heard cackling at the thrill he was being fed with. Following in his deeds, his cherry colored friend jumps out from behind him.

Spitting out a curse at the exorcists before them, she threw her bombs and witnessed joyfully at the explosion, gold blood staining the grounds.

"Eat shrapnel, fuckers!"

"All angelic weapons, fire at will!" Commanded the snake general that stood in the middle of the canons aimed at the bloody skies. They went off, piercing some of the exorcists who hadn't been able to dodge the attack in time.

A certain bartender had threw his cards, slitting his enemy's throat. His feet lands on the ground, and he sends a look towards the inventor of the group.

"Hey! Yelling while fighting doesn't help!"

Another shot had passed through their hearing. It was neither manic nor continuous like Angel's. Rather, the shot was clear of its' intention, the bullet hitting the exorcists' wings and areas to make them fall to the ground. The gun owned by black gloved hands was brought down, velvet irises taking in the scene she had created.

Immediately, laughing insanely, the little cyclops had ran over to the ( quite literal ) fallen exorcist, hands raised and weapon in her grasp. She giggles, stabbing each and every one of them rapidly as if they were merely bugs in her eye. She couldn't care less about the golden blood coating her clothes.

"Wohoo! Stab!" Cheered Niffty, earning a sweat drop from Morana. The raven head approaching her to make her leave the already dead body alone and proceed with the others.

"Alastor's shield is working!" Spoke the princess of Hell, her smile wide at their chances as she takes a look of everything.

"Trying to focus, sweetie" Her girlfriend responded, stabbing an exorcist and cutting them down with the blade of her angelic spear.

Charlie couldn't keep it in, however. Looking over shoulder to rest her eyes on Vaggie, she had beamed.

"We might actually have a chance!"

An exorcist nearly had taken this opportunity to charge at the blonde, only for the traitor of their kind to throw her spear at them. She finishes them off, unable to keep herself from smiling at Charlie's reaction to their odds.

"Love the optimism. Still trying to focus"

Charlie smirked, her head back in the field. She had tightened her grip on her shield, more ready than ever to fight by her side.

Their war continues, Hell's side winning due to their play against the Heaven's ambush. It didn't take very long for this to piss off the first man that was outside of the dome, left to grumble at the amount of losses.

Balling his hand into a fist, he had strongly punched the dome. Its' surface cracks beneath his power, and begins to fade away.

Many amongst the crew were caught off guard by the easy break. Angel uttering out "Fuck!" in a slightly panicked tone. Charlie's face displays distress, eyes wide as she looked at the first man up in the bloody skies.

"Oh no!"

Morana had covered her mouth, just as worried as the rest with the sudden turn of events. At the first man's satisfied laugh, she felt her uneasiness make its' return. She spots Adam fly over to the roof of the hotel, his grin seeming to have widened as he found the sole creator of the dome standing there.