The party part 1

Belly POV

The girls get ready for the evening. Belly just wanted to get her mind off all the drama. she wanted to have fun tonight and didn't set any limits. she wanted to dance and have fun all night with her boyfriend and her best friend, meet new people. she wanted to embrace her new life and a party was a great idea.
When Jeremiah had suggested going to a party, she had been excited.

She was also eager to learn about Jeremiah's world at Finch.

She wanted to look a sexy tonight.
Taylor and she had gone shopping today, she had bought a black body, low cut in the back and front. She was going to wear it without a bra.
She also wore tight blue jeans that showed off her curves.
Jere loved those jeans, he told her they gave her a killer ass.
She completed her outfit with a pair of black leather ankle boots with a low heel, she planned to dance so she wanted to be comfortable.
She put on some eye liner and lipstick to look a little sophisticated but not too much, and tied her hair up in a ponytail to show off her back.

Taylor wore a short strapless black dress that showed off her curves, she had her hair down, she had gone back to her natural color.
Taylor said bluntly, "We look super hot, girl,"

Belly laughed and looked at her adorable best friend, "You're right my friend, we're going to set the dance floor on fire tonight,"

Jeremiah and Jake shouldn't be long in arriving.

Belly took advantage of this moment of waiting to ask Taylor . "Can i ask you something?" said Belly shyly.

Taylor seemed surprised by her  attitude, "Come on babe, you can ask me anything,"

She  hesitated, then told her, "My fight with Jere made me forget that you hadn't seen Steven since your breakup in May. I just wanted to know if it hadn't been too hard for you? I feel like I haven't been there for you enough. I'm so sorry I didn't make sure you were okay with seeing him again."

Oh, Belly, don't worry, Jeremy warned me, I was ready, and I even had fun with him, I think I moved on.

"She continued, "My vacation in New York was so cool, I met a lot of new people, I opened myself up to the world and boys again, I even tested a few girls," Belly was shocked "What?? and you are just  telling me now? "  "I can't believe it,my little boy lover"

"Yeah, yeah, I did and it was very veryv hot."

Taylor added more calmly, "I will always have feelings for your brother, but the distance got the better of us, not everyone is like my little jellyfish! " she winked. 

Belly told her "I'm glad you're happy and this year is going to be the best for us" Taylor came closer and hugged her friend "Thank you Cinderbelly, I love you"

Their hug was interrupted by a knock at the door. Belly opened the door to find Jeremiah and Jake standing in the doorway.

Jeremiah was so handsome, he was wearing a blue shirt that accentuated his beautiful eyes and black jeans. he had on his white converse.
She rushed up to him to kiss him. he smelled so good. she pulled away from him a little and whispered in his ear "you're so hot Jere, I think I'm going to have trouble keeping my hands to myself tonight, all the girls and boys are going to be at your feet, I'm going to be very jealous" she planted another kiss on his mouth.
He turn a little red and smiled at her ,he  said "my Bells , you're stunning.. so beautiful" as he turned her around to see her in full. "You know I love these jeans and your naked back ... so sexy ," he winked at her.

They were interrupted by the sound of a throat clearing behind Jeremiah.

Jake stood there with a grin. "Hey Belly, how are you? " they gave each other a quick hug.

Taylor approached, swaying her hips like a seductress, and said to him, "Well, I guess I owe you a thank you , I'll find a way tonight..." she said smiling.

Jeremiah and Belly  looked at each other in amusement.

At the fraternity party, Belly and Jeremiah never let go of each other's hands; he was so gentle with her, kissing her hand from time to time and whispering to her how much he thought she was the most beautiful girl of the evening.
They had a few cocktails and he introduced her to his friends, proud to say that she was his girlfriend to everyone he knew.

Taylor and Jake followed them for a while and then went to get something to drink. Belly could tell that Jake liked Taylor and vice versa, the chemistry was there.

Later that night, Jeremiah and Belly were talking to two of Jere's friends when a girl arrived in the group, she was tall, blonde and slender. A very beautiful girl. She hugged Jere's friends and then she  pushed Belly to hug Jeremiah, she jumps into his arm and she said, "Hey Fisher, long time no see." completely ignoring her .

She analyzed  Jeremiah's face , who also seemed very surprised by the girl's behavior; he didn't understand what had just happened, his arms were in the air and he didn't touch her.

A few seconds later, he broke away from the girl.

Belly started to get angry, she didn't want to embarrass Jeremiah in front of his friends, but all she wanted to do was grab the little bitch by the hair and separate her from her boyfriend.

Jeremiah pushed the girl away and said sheepishly, "Hey... Lacie, this is my girlfriend Belly," pointing to her.

The girl, apparently named Lacie, turned around and looked Belly up and down, not at all sympathetically.

Belly started to lose it, she wanted to insult this girl. what a lack of respect.
The girl finally adresses her existence and says to her "oh hello, I am Lacie" she smiles fake. "Nice to meet you, Billy, I didn't picture you like this at all."

Belly couldn't believe her ears, she thought girls like her only existed in bad teen comedies, she was wrong.
She calmed her nerves a bit and replied "It's Belly not Billy and it's funny I've never heard of you Jere how come?" he seemed super embarrassed and whispered to Belly "sorry".

Lacie told her "we are in several classes together" touching his arm , Jeremiah completed, "yes, just two classes, Lacie is a friend of Jake, Bells".

Belly wanted to get away from this girl as quickly as possible and she replied, "We're sorry, but Jeremiah, can you show me where the bathrooms are upstairs? " He nodded, relieved to leave the strange situation and greeted his friends and Lacie Bitch.

Belly took his hand and led him upstairs, she heard him say "Bells slow down a little, can we talk for a minute?" she didn't answer him, she was really mad.

They went upstairs and she tried to open several rooms before finding one open and empty, she pulled him inside and locked the door.

Jeremiah began to speak, "Bells, I swear I don't understand what came over her, I barely know her, we just have some class together , pleas don't be mad ..."

Belly cut him off and moved quickly toward him, pushing him until he landed on the bed.

« Bells  what are you doing? » he said with deep sexy voice .

She climbed on top of him and kissed him passionately. he pulled away with difficulty and said, "Bells...what? I'm lost. I thought you were angry..."
She replied "I'm mad but not at you, I want you  ... now" she took off his shirt and said "I really hate that Lacie bitch"

Jere laughed and told her "I've never seen my girl  jealous..I think I kinda like it".

She smiled seductively and put her finger on his lips « shhh babe , now kiss me and show me that you are mine ,just mine »