Sunshine boy

Jeremiah POV

The last two weeks have been fucking hell.
Coming back to Finch without Belly for the last time after a perfect summer has been hard for Jeremiah.
This year has been long and complicated, but also the best for him.

The distance between them was difficult and going back and forth at short notice, juggling classes and adjusting to his new environment at Finch was exhausting.

His relationship with Conrad was damaged, despite Jeremiah's honesty about his feelings for Belly and the fact that he gave him the opportunity to confess his feelings for Belly.

But it did not change the young girl's decision, she wanted to be with Jeremiah and Conrad was heartbroken.

The death of their mother was also devastating for the two brothers, who had been resentful of each other long before his affair with Belly.

It was a real mess.

But Jeremiah has no regrets, he's finally found his sunshine again and today Belly finally comes to Finch and they can finally be together.Jeremiah has also made some great friends at Finch, his roomate Jake has been a real support this year.
Jake is rather discreet but outgoing, quite tall and with dark hair, he was immediately friendly with Jeremiah.
In the second year of his Psychology degree, he introduced him to his circle of friends who allowed him to mingle at parties and other social events.

In an hour she will be with him and their new life can begin.

He has prepared a surprise for her this evening, he has made a reservation at her favourite restaurant with her family, and her best friend Taylor will surprise her by being there.

Taylor has also chosen Finch as her university and they will both play on the volleyball team.

With the help of Jake and his network, he also managed to get Belly and Taylor to be roommates and live in the same building as him.

He hopes Belly will be happy about this.

On their first night at Finch's, he managed to get Jake kicked out of his room so that the two of them could finally have some time to themselves.

During the year they had very few opportunities to be completely alone and share intimate moments.
Jeremiah is patient, but this was a source of frustration for him. Surprisingly, it was Belly who was most affected by this lack of closeness.
She would always sulk when Laurel would order her to keep the door to her bedroom open and would make sure that Jeremiah would sleep in Steven's room.

Jeremiah had always felt a great attraction to Belly, even when she had no idea of his feelings for her and she only had eyes for Conrad.

He had always wondered what their first kiss would be like, their first time, and what he could do to her to make her happy and satisfied.

He could never have imagined that reality would exceed his expectations.
The passion and the fireworks were definitely there.

Going from best friends to lovers made their intimacy even more powerful.

Their first experience of sex together was really recent, they had gone through stages at this level but had never been able to go all the way due to lack of time alone and both wanted to take their time and make the moment special.

Flashback

In the spring, Belly came to surprise Jeremiah at Finch, Laurel had finally allowed her to visit me for my birthday.

She had organised everything with Jake, who was very understanding and gave us space for the whole weekend.

When I opened the door and saw her, I found her even more beautiful than before, if that was possible.