Finally together

Belly POV during flashback

Seeing him today meant the world to me, and I was very sad to learn that his day had been a lonely and unhappy one.

I hope I was able to bring him some comfort, the way we embraced in his bed and the calmness of his breathing made me think that was the case.

During the movie I can't stop caressing him and smelling him, I've missed him so much.

I look at him and it's obvious that I need to be even closer.
I want him and I want him completely.

After making sure I was ready for it , we started kissing again .
The intensity was immediately very strong.
Jeremiah and I had already shared intimate moments when we were able to be alone.

Those moments were very rare, mostly because of the Laurel police, but we were lucky enough to be able to explore our bodies and what we loved without ever getting over the final hurdle because we wanted this moment to be special.

Jeremiah really wants to give me as much pleasure as possible. It was also a great pleasure for me to see him get off.

Right now his hands were all over my body, and as he kissed me, he gently squeezed my neck, sending a shiver of excitement down my spine, and I put my hands in his silky curly hair, moans of pleasure coming from both our mouths.

His hands went down to my breasts, massaging them gently and then a little harder.

He said, "I want you so bad.
I smiled and I replied to him, "Me too...take off your t-shirt, I want to feel your skin". He took it off with my help and I took the opportunity to take off my pantyhose and dress as well. I found myself in my underwear, I had planned to wear something sexy in case things went as I hoped. I was wearing a black silk set to match my dress with a discreet little red bow on the bra and thong. He stopped for a few minutes out of breath and said to me, "You are so beautiful and sexy...I am so lucky."

He unbuckled my bra and slowly stroked my chest, his blue eyes dark with desire.

He began to kiss my upper chest delicately, then he took one of my breasts in his hand and put my nipple in his mouth.
I let out a moan of pleasure, he continued his action on my second breast, taking it in his mouth.
I felt myself getting more and more aroused, if that was possible.

His mouth went down to my stomach, leaving kisses everywhere until he reached my thong.

He slid it down my legs to remove it.
Without waiting, he put his hands on me and caressed my stomach, then he spread my legs to give him better access.

He kissed me again, I felt his tongue trace my lips and his fingers began to touch me, giving me pleasure.

I whispered to him "please don't stop... it's so good".
I felt his breath on my neck and his hard cock on my thigh.

His fingers continued to caress my clit, sometimes he inserted some inside, which only intensified my pleasure until I felt the orgasm coming.

I moaned louder and louder, "Jere....Oh my God...Yesss I'm cumming ....I'm cumming now ."

I heard him moan too as the wave of pleasure washed over me.
I was out of breath and filled with an intense sense of well-being. I said to him, "My God, that was so good...I love you."

A few minutes later i finally came to my senses and immediately pushed Jere onto his back,

"Your turn now my love," I whispered to him.

I took his hands and placed them above his head as if I had put invisible handcuffs on him.

I kissed him on the mouth, then his neck, his hard chest and I grabbed the belt of his jeans to undo it.

I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down his legs to access his pleasure zone.

I did the same with his boxers and when I discovered how hard he was, another wave of excitement hit me.

He was so handsome, his eyes staring at me with lust.
Then I took him in my hands and started caressing him gently to start, then I accelerated the movements to give him even more sensations.

I heard him moan to me and say, « Oh baby it's so good. I love you so much"
Hearing these words I wanted to try some things we had never done before.
I leaned down and started kissing his cock while continuing to stroke it and then took it in my mouth.

Jeremiah was surprised by my action, his surprise was quickly replaced by a cry of pleasure. I accelerated my movement as I heard him say to me, "Bells, I'm going to cum...don't stop...it's so good my heart". I felt his intense orgasm in my mouth and swallowed it with excitement. I was proud to have given him as much pleasure as he had given me.
I let him catch his breath and stroked his face. He looked at me and said "it was wow...I don't have the words" I replied "Jere I want you inside me, I've waited so long. I can't wait any longer"
He laid me on my back and started kissing me tenderly again, he stood on top of me, my legs spread so he could enter me.

He placed himself at my entrance and began to penetrate me, slowly at first to give me time to get used to it, but very soon I asked him to speed up. We were finally one, it was as if we had been made for each other, I lifted my back to give him better access and to give myself even more sensations, the pleasure I felt was incomparable to anything I had ever known. The passion of our bodies together and the power of our feelings made the experience incredible.

I didn't know it was possible but a new orgasm began to overwhelm me, this firework that made me feel like I was going to explode. Jeremiah came inside me right after my orgasm.

My legs were shaking and my heart was racing. He remained inside me for a moment while he recovered. he buried his head in my neck.

He breathed hard then raised his head and stared at me "Belly... it was perfect.. I feel like it was a dream. you are my dream. You gave me the best birthday of my entire life. I love you."

These magnificent words made me speechless for a few seconds. I replied "you are my dream too, happy birthday love of my life"

They will stay in each other's arms all night.

Back to the present:

Belly couldn't believe she had just received a message from Conrad. Their last exchange dated back to last summer for the organization of the 4th of July,

it was written: "Hi Belly, I know I haven't been very present but I need to talk to you... as soon as possible. thanks, hope to get your reply soon .bye Con".

what could he possibly want? Belly had a strange feeling... but not a good one...