Chapter 8 [love confession??]

Now im walking in the forest alone with toby. Its really awarkward because.. I like toby. But hes not going to like a random girl that just walked into a forest one day and became apart of his life in a fucking insant. "Y-Y/n are you alright youre zoned o-out." Toby said. "Oh yeah im uh fine!" I say very blushy. "Alright pretty." toby says. For fucksake he keeps calling me pretty! I think. "Hehe are you flustered pretty?~" Toby says walking closer to me. "UH NO!" I say. Now i look like a tomato. "Hehe ok." Toby said. I whispered- well so i thought i whispered under my breath. "I cant belive the boy like is calling me pretty.. Must be a joke or somethi-" I was stopped mid stentance by.. toby. "Am I the boy you like pretty?" Toby says. "UH UH UH UH" I couldnt say anything else. So because I knew I was complety fucked, I ran all the way back to the mansion. "WAIT Y-Y/N W-WHERE A-ARE YOU G-GOING?!" I heard toby yell. I unlocked the door and ran to hide behind jeff. "What the fuck are you doing?" "You should be with toby." "Yeah well the problem is i may have accidently confessed my feelings to him dipshit!!" I say. "Ohh thats real bad." "Well sucks to be you." Jeff says walking away from you. "Fuck you asshole!" I say running upstairs to clockworks room. "HELP CLOCKWORK I FUCKED UP" I shout at clockwork. "Oh what..did you do..?" clockwork looks up at me from her book. "I may have told toby I have a crush on him.." "NOT ON PURPOSE THOUGH!" I say. "Oh shit." clockwork says. "hide in my room!" clockwork says. "Y-Y/n?" you hid in clockwork's room while she went downstairs. "O-oh hey c-clockwork d-do you k-know where y/n is?" toby said. "Oh uh she just went to the bathroom really quick!" clockwork tried to cover up for me. "Oh i-im gonna g-go l-look for her." Toby walked upstairs. Clockwork whispered underneth her breath, "for fucksake he never listens." "Y/n?" Where are you?" Toby asks confused.  I walk out of clockworks bedroom and see toby. "Aw there you are pretty!" Toby says very happy. "Why did you run off like that?" toby said hugging me. "uhm.. i dont know." I say. "D-dont do that ever again pretty, you scared me!" toby says. "did he really forget?" I think. "well phew that was close. you think." *TOBYS POV* "Woah shes so pretty.." "I really hope she likes me like I like her.." I think.

Thanks for coming so far! A few more chapters to go!! 

Heres a reward: