Chapter 4~ [the forest]

Me and toby are cuddling in his bed, When a tall guy with no fucking face barges in. "Toby i need you and hoodie for something come with me." he says. He has a really low and creepy voice. "C-cant it wait?" "Masky or jeff can do it S-sir." toby says. "No I need you for this toby." "If you dont do this fucking mission their will be consequences." The tall guy says. "Fine!" Toby yells. "What was that all about?" I say. "Just slenderman being a a-asshole as a-always." toby says. "Oh." "Also what "mission" was he talking about?" I say. "Uhm he kind o-of wants me to uh k-kill people.." toby says. "What?!" "Why??" you say. "I-its because slenderman is power h-hungry." "And does not care for any of us." toby says. "Oh.. Can i come with you?" You kindly ask. "U-uh i dont want you getting hurt." Toby says. "Pleaseeeee?" you beg toby. "Fine." Y-you n-eed to be careful though. Toby says getting from his bed. "Go get ready pretty." toby says. *AFTER YOU GET READY* Now me, toby, hoodie and masky are all in the woods walking around waiting for a victim. A few mins later a person is pointed out by masky. "Toby you can get them." Masky says. "Ok." toby walks up to the unsuspecting person and leads them into a darker part of the forest. Once the victim turned around. Toby swung his axe at their head. which, killed them in a insant. But, once toby pulled the out away he swung too far and cut my leg. The cut was pretty deep. "Ow!" i whimpered as my eyes filled with tears. "F-for fucksake." "Did i cut you yn?" "Im so sorry!!" As toby picked me up and ran me back to the mansion. "Jane do we have bandaids?" Toby yelled. "yes we do." "Look on the kitchen counter. " jane said.  After toby patched me up for a strange reason he kept on saying; "Sorry y/n! I really am please dont hate me!!". "Its alright toby im not upset with you." you say laying near toby on the couch. Tears welled up in tobys eyes. "B-but i w-as supposed to protect you and keep you safe!" toby said sadly. "its ok my leg isnt hurting anymore." I lay on tobys chest to comfort him. Eventually you both fall asleep together. 

do you enjoy this story? im just assuming.. cause your at the end of the fourth chapter. Well thanks for reading!! I love to write and i love your support<3 [dw its not over yet]