Chapter 1~ [meeting the pastas]

I was walking in the forest. All alone. But then i hear a stabbing noise? I run to go check it out and see a pale boy pulling up an axe covered in blood from a corpse. He looked really shocked. I could only tell by his eyes cause he was wearing a mask. "W-who a-are yo-ou?" he said. "Uhm my name is y/n." I said pretty fucking terrifed. He looked like he was twichting alot. "Slenderman never said anything about a new proxy.." The boy said. "SLENDERMAN?" I say pretty shocked. "Oh s-shit. Sorry." He said. "Hey t-the names t-toby." He said. "Oh hello toby." I say. "TOBY GET YOUR DUMBASS BACK IN THIS HOUSE !" A strange voice said. "Would you like to come with me?" He said. "Are you parents home?" "Cause i just ran away from mine.." you say. "...' "Just come with me y/n." He says grabbing your wrist.  "WAIT WHERE ARE WE GOING??" I say. Once you reach the house A skinny pale boy with black hair and a bloody smile is standing at the door. "Hi toby. X-virus wants to hangout with you." the boy said. "Alright." Toby said. "Uhm what is this place?" you say. "You can stay here for a while cause im assuming you dont have anywhere else to go?" Toby says. "Uh alright." "Thanks." I say. "D-do you want something to drink?" toby says. "Yes please!" I say. Toby walks out of the living room. When you feel a tap on your shoulder. "Did my bestfriend get a girlfriend d??" The boy says. He has light almost blond hair. "NO!" I say very shocked. "Ohh ok." "Nice to meet ya." Im x-virus." He says. "Im y/n".  I say. "Nice to meet you." "By the way, were is toby?".  X-virus asked. "Heres your water y/n." Toby handed you a black glass cup. "There you are toby." "H-Hello." Toby said to x-virus. "DOES SOMEONE WANNA PLAY A GAME WITH MEE??" A boy that sounded like he was 13 or 12 shouted. "SHUT THE FUCK UP BEN YOU SOUND LIKE SALLY" A girl said. "FUCK YOU NINA" He shouted back. "I will play a game with you." "So you shut the fuck up." I say. "Thanks." The blonde boy says. You go to sit on the couch and pick up the controller for the N64. +A FEW HOURS GO BY+ Its now around 5pm and its pretty cold. So you go ask toby if theres anything to eat. "Toby is there anything to eat?" "im kind of hungry." You say. "Go ask jane y/n shes in the kitchen." toby says.